Sign in to follow this  
wooster

Early Season PuPs bets

[quote user="Leedscanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Leedscanary"]I''m keen to see him come good. My £5 per goal pledge will transfer to Vitesse Arnham with RVW[/quote]
I''m transferring this to this thread if that''s ok Kev.
First £10 received thanks buddy.
[/quote]

2 more goals for RVW this month which makes 4 in total.

So I''ve sent another £10 to Eddie by Paypal, as it''s the last Friday of the month.

Hope to add some more to the pot next month!

Leedscanary[/quote]
Thanks Kev. I''ll add it straight to the presentation pot. You''ve smashed the grand!! 
I''m taking a right pasting BTW and there was me worrying about you! But like you I''m happy to part with it for such a great cause[Y]

And with £1607

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, Euro 16 and donations we now have a total

of £5994 since we began of which £1006

is already banked for the next presentation.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Looks like we''re on a winner already!
I''ve thought this over and I''m going to pledge £1 for every appearance and another £1 for every goal from this list of players (League and cup) : -
Jacob Murphy
Josh Murphy
Sergi Canos
Harry Toffolo
James Maddison
Carlton Morris
Louis Thompson
So I owe 2 quid already[:D] [Y]
[/quote]
I''m going to add Ben Godfrey to that list. I will also settle this on the last Friday of the month so I make it £18 for August.
[/quote]
So this is getting expensive. I''ll settle this now while I''m here. I make it £21 for September but it''s great to see the youngsters costing me money!
[/quote]
Just a tenner for October[:O]

And with £1617

of £6051 since we began of which £1063

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Looks like we''re on a winner already!
I''ve thought this over and I''m going to pledge £1 for every appearance and another £1 for every goal from this list of players (League and cup) : -
Jacob Murphy
Josh Murphy
Sergi Canos
Harry Toffolo
James Maddison
Carlton Morris
Louis Thompson
[/quote]
I''m going to add Ben Godfrey to that list. I will also settle this on the last Friday of the month so I make it £18 for August.
[/quote]
So this is getting expensive. I''ll settle this now while I''m here. I make it £21 for September but it''s great to see the youngsters costing me money!
[/quote]

And with £1617

[/quote]
November was a cheap month for me. Just a fiver to add.
Parma also gave me £20 yesterday so he''s in front on his Naismith pledge. So that''s £25 to add to the presentation pot.

And with £1642

of £6263 since we began of which £1275

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Leedscanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Leedscanary"]I''m keen to see him come good. My £5 per goal pledge will transfer to Vitesse Arnham with RVW[/quote]
I''m transferring this to this thread if that''s ok Kev.
First £10 received thanks buddy.
[/quote]

2 more goals for RVW this month which makes 4 in total.

So I''ve sent another £10 to Eddie by Paypal, as it''s the last Friday of the month.

Hope to add some more to the pot next month!

Leedscanary[/quote]
Thanks Kev. I''ll add it straight to the presentation pot. You''ve smashed the grand!! 
I''m taking a right pasting BTW and there was me worrying about you! But like you I''m happy to part with it for such a great cause[Y]

And with £1607

of £5994 since we began of which £1006

[/quote]
Kev''s sent me the latest update of his pledge. Thanks buddy. You PUPs are real stars. Even when we have a blank weekend we still usually end up adding something to the pot.
We now have £1300 in the presentation pot.[Y]

And with £1667

of £6288 since we began of which £1300

OK Nutty, it''s time for a Christmas/New Year/Feb type of bet.

After 21 games my pre-season forecast was for 35 points, so 33 is thereabouts, despite the early season over-achievement (see above).

In the next 10 games I forecast (pre season again) 14 points being 8 draws and two wins (Huddersfield & Wigan). So I''ll give £5 for every point above 14.

Let''s hope it proves to be an expensive bet.

Revisiting my early season bet we have spent 13 of 18 weeks in the top six to last week so another £13 banked to date.

Apples

Hubby owes you £3 Eddie for 3 penalties scored this season but thinks you should give him £1 back for the ones they''ve missed lol lol

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Looks like we''re on a winner already!
Jacob Murphy
Josh Murphy
Sergi Canos
Harry Toffolo
James Maddison
Carlton Morris
Louis Thompson
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

And with £1617

[/quote]
Parma also gave me £20 yesterday so he''s in front on his Naismith pledge. So that''s £25 to add to the presentation pot.

And with £1642

[/quote]
December meant another £8 to the pot.
[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Same as last season please, £10 for any hatrick scored by a City player in the league or cup.[/quote]
Received with thanks Inchy. You''re an absolute star buddy[*] Withe the latest pledges in we now have : -

And with £1740

of £6381 since we began of which £1393

Don''t know how, but I missed this earlier.

Right, I will pledge £3 for every place below 3rd , that we finish. (i.e £6 for 5th, £9 for 6th etc)

A brave bet considering our current relegation form Crabby!

Up to and including the Derby game, I make it 51 goals scored, so £5.10, plus 8 goals by Oliveira wearing number 9, so £13.10 in total. I''ll pay the whole lot together at the end of the season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Looks like we''re on a winner already!
Jacob Murphy
Josh Murphy
Sergi Canos
Harry Toffolo
James Maddison
Carlton Morris
Louis Thompson
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

And with £1617

[/quote]

And with £1642

[/quote]
I''ve added Ray Grant to the list so January cost me £14.

And with £1754

of £6522 since we began of which £1534

[quote user="wooster"]OK Nutty, it''s time for a Christmas/New Year/Feb type of bet.

After 21 games my pre-season forecast was for 35 points, so 33 is thereabouts, despite the early season over-achievement (see above).

In the next 10 games I forecast (pre season again) 14 points being 8 draws and two wins (Huddersfield & Wigan). So I''ll give £5 for every point above 14.

Let''s hope it proves to be an expensive bet.[/quote]
Nutty,
We got 17 points over the 10 games against my forecast of 14, so I''ve sent you £15.
In passing, only 4 points in the first five games and 13 points in the last five - the latter sounds like promising form for the run-in.
I''ll do a similar bet for the last 10 games, where my pre-season prediction was 16 points.

[quote user="wooster"][quote user="wooster"]OK Nutty, it''s time for a Christmas/New Year/Feb type of bet.

Let''s hope it proves to be an expensive bet.[/quote]
Nutty,
We got 17 points over the 10 games against my forecast of 14, so I''ve sent you £15.
In passing, only 4 points in the first five games and 13 points in the last five - the latter sounds like promising form for the run-in.
I''ll do a similar bet for the last 10 games, where my pre-season prediction was 16 points.
[/quote]
This is brilliant. I received the money thank you Wooster. And thanks for the further pledge. You''re a star.
So far this weekend we''ve had £50 from lessingham''s ticket transaction. Gerry came over from Romania to give us another £20 and now this pledge from Wooster. We''re still in with a great chance from GMF''s final six too...

And with £1839

of £6643 since we began of which £1655

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Looks like we''re on a winner already!
Jacob Murphy
Josh Murphy
Sergi Canos
Harry Toffolo
James Maddison
Carlton Morris
Louis Thompson
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

And with £1617

[/quote]

And with £1642

[/quote]

And with £1754

[/quote]
February also cost me £14 but that was entirely down to the Murphy twins who between them made 11 appearances and scored 3 goals. Well done Josh and Jacob.

And with £1929

of £6812 since we began of which £1824

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Looks like we''re on a winner already!
Jacob Murphy
Josh Murphy
Sergi Canos
Harry Toffolo
James Maddison
Carlton Morris
Louis Thompson
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

And with £1617

[/quote]

And with £1642

[/quote]

And with £1754

[/quote]
February also cost me £14 but that was entirely down to the Murphy twins who between them made 11 appearances and scored 3 goals. Well done Josh and Jacob.

And with £1929

of £6812 since we began of which £1824

[/quote]
Just £7 for March again entirely through the Murphy twins : -

And with £2143

of £7085 since we began and after £2,000

was presented on 18th March £80 is already banked for the next

presentation.

"I''ll pledge £1 for every week (as of Sunday evenings) City spend in the top 6."

Hi all, I made this bet when things were looking good and we were flying high, without a care in the world...how quickly things change!

I make it we were in the top 6 for 13 weeks and will top that up for £20 for the fund.

£20 of Scotia''s best funny money heading your way NN.

Apples

Nutty, I''m not sure how this all works but am interested in taking part next season , would appreciate it if you could PM me with what to do please? Many thanks

Eddie - Anthony owes you £3 for penalties so will give you a fiver next time we see you