Sign in to follow this  
wooster

Early Season PuPs bets

Looking at fixtures in August (5pts) and September (10pts) I think we''ll have 15 pts after 10 games.
This is, of course, ahead of any transfer activity and I might have a different view if we succeed in buying Messi & Ronaldo.
Nevertheless, I''ll give the PuPs fund £5 for every point above 15pts in our first 10 games.

I will pledge £1 for every goal that Wessie scores this season.

Hubby would also like to help us by pledging a £1 for every penalty Norwich score this season.

Ooh bravi....ci sono anch''io....👌👏🇮🇹💴💴

€100 if McCormack finishes club top scorer and we are promoted....

Parma 🐳🐠☀️☀️🦀🇮🇹🎼🏊🏊🍝👌👏💵💵💵💰💰💰

Looks like we''re on a winner already!
I''ve thought this over and I''m going to pledge £1 for every appearance and another £1 for every goal from this list of players (League and cup) : -
Jacob Murphy
Josh Murphy
Sergi Canos
Harry Toffolo
James Maddison
Carlton Morris
Louis Thompson
So I owe 2 quid already[:D] [Y]

[quote user="93vintage"]I suppose here is a reasonable place to announce this, last week I put £5 on Fulham to finish in the top half of the Championship @ 6/5.A total of £11 will go to the pups when it wins, plus any proceeds from the two £10 free bet tokens I received as part of Skybet''s ''bet £5, get £20 in free bets'' new customer offer.[/quote]
Thanks buddy[Y]

In the spirit of Renaissance I''ll revise my pledge to £5 for every goal that Naismith scores this season....

I expect it to be lucrative for the Pups fund.....😂😘👏👌

Parma 🇮🇹🏊👌👏🐳🏆🏆

Same as last season please, £10 for any hatrick scored by a City player in the league or cup.

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]💰💰💰first instalment in the post Nutella......

Parma 🇮🇹🍝😎👏[/quote]
Thanks Parma. You''re a star..

[quote user="Leedscanary"]I''m keen to see him come good. My £5 per goal pledge will transfer to Vitesse Arnham with RVW[/quote]
I''m transferring this to this thread if that''s ok Kev.
First £10 received thanks buddy.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Looks like we''re on a winner already!
I''ve thought this over and I''m going to pledge £1 for every appearance and another £1 for every goal from this list of players (League and cup) : -
Jacob Murphy
Josh Murphy
Sergi Canos
Harry Toffolo
James Maddison
Carlton Morris
Louis Thompson
[/quote]
I''m going to add Ben Godfrey to that list. I will also settle this on the last Friday of the month so I make it £18 for August.

So that''s £33 to add to the Presentation Pot : -

And with £1527

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, Euro 16 and donations we now have a total

of £5717 since we began of which £729 is

already banked for the next presentation.

[quote user="Leedscanary"]Happy to do so Til.

Hope he has a cracking season[/quote]If he keeps this up Kev it would have been cheaper to keep your season ticket. [:P]

Okay. I''ll give 10p for every goal Norwich score in league or cup this season, including those matches already played.I will also give 50p for every goal scored by the player wearing squad number 9.Finally, a flat £20 if we are promoted.

[quote user="woostercanary"]Looking at fixtures in August (5pts) and September (10pts) I think we''ll have 15 pts after 10 games.
This is, of course, ahead of any transfer activity and I might have a different view if we succeed in buying Messi & Ronaldo.
Nevertheless, I''ll give the PuPs fund £5 for every point above 15pts in our first 10 games.
[/quote]
Nigel, have sent you a pony.
I thought it was going to be £40 until the last couple of minutes - anyway, glad to be over-achieving against my pre-season pessimism despite tonight''s calamity.

[quote user="woostercanary"][quote user="woostercanary"]Looking at fixtures in August (5pts) and September (10pts) I think we''ll have 15 pts after 10 games.
[/quote]
Nigel, have sent you a pony.
I thought it was going to be £40 until the last couple of minutes - anyway, glad to be over-achieving against my pre-season pessimism despite tonight''s calamity.
[/quote]
Received with thanks Wooster. Shame about that last couple of minutes because I know you''d have gladly sent 40.
I''ll update the totals when I''ve also settled up for the month.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Looks like we''re on a winner already!
Jacob Murphy
Josh Murphy
Sergi Canos
Harry Toffolo
James Maddison
Carlton Morris
Louis Thompson
[/quote]
I''m going to add Ben Godfrey to that list. I will also settle this on the last Friday of the month so I make it £18 for August.
[/quote]
So this is getting expensive. I''ll settle this now while I''m here. I make it £21 for September but it''s great to see the youngsters costing me money!

So thanks to Wooster''s pledge and our youngsters fleecing me that''s £45 added to the presentation pot.

And with £1597

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, Euro 16 and donations we now have a total

of £5984 since we began of which £996 is

already banked for the next presentation.

Take on Tigers Trust at London Stadium and hang out with Michael Owen? All in a day''s work for ourNorwich City FC DS team...

The team were there to help celebrate the launch of the Premier League and BT Sport disability initiative. More here: preml.ge/eYiarX

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Leedscanary"]I''m keen to see him come good. My £5 per goal pledge will transfer to Vitesse Arnham with RVW[/quote]
I''m transferring this to this thread if that''s ok Kev.
First £10 received thanks buddy.
[/quote]

2 more goals for RVW this month which makes 4 in total.

So I''ve sent another £10 to Eddie by Paypal, as it''s the last Friday of the month.

Hope to add some more to the pot next month!

Leedscanary