Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Final run in....

Oh well, here goes....tin hat on and all that....

Remaining games predictions in chronological order:

Newcastle L L W D L 4 points (32 total)

Sunderland L L D W L 4 points ( 34 total)

Ncfc L D W L 4 points ( 35 total)

Cannot see Newcastle getting any result from next 2 (home to Man City and say to Liverpool)

Likewise ......Sunderland home to Arsenal and away to Stoke are their next two.

Cannot for the life of me see any points away at the Emirates...

But, maybe ....It''s not all over.

Need at least 2 wins now.

Interesting that by the time we kick off vs Arsenal, Newcastle will have played 2 more games than us and Sunderland will have played 1 more than us. If they are both still below us by the time we kick off then our chances of survival will have improved alot more.

Move Klose

"Interesting that by the time we kick off vs Arsenal, Newcastle will have played 2 more games than us and Sunderland will have played 1 more than us. If they are both still below us by the time we kick off then our chances of survival will have improved alot more. "

I had a double take for a minute there MK but yes of course you''re right because our game is a late kick off against Arsenal, the table may look very different by then, but let''s hope it doesn''t.👍

I''m clutching at straws there but we can hope.

Arsenal are at home to WBA on thursday 21st April then are away to Sunderland on Sunday 24th April. Hopefully that doesn''t fall into sunderlands favour. But arsenal do need the wins to clinch top 4.

In all reality if we''re above both Sunderland and Newcastle going into the last game I would take that! To have it in our own hands going into the last game would be great, but just can''t see it, have a horrid feeling Sunderland we will be above us on goal diff.

Four games in and we need to match the points total with one game less to play!

Exciting isn''t it :-)