colin doc flem brennan

hendo charlton hughes wly

ashton hucks

best team

Green

Colin Davenport Shackell Drury

Marney Safri Hughes Huckerby

Ashton McKenzie

That more than half of our best team not playing or even in the ryt position so what is all this s**t about relegation. I agree its worthys time to move on thanks for the memories and hopefully you will will be remembered for the good times. IWAN THE GAFFER!

[quote]just look at the difference beween our best team and the team that played 2day 2day Green colin doc flem brennan hendo charlton hughes wly ashton hucks best team Green Colin Davenport S...[/quote]

Nice idea. 

The only flaw in your theory is that we weren''t exactly setting the World on fire when your "best eleven",  give or take one or two injured exceptions, was available,- unless of course you think that beating the likes of MK Dons, Northampton, Plymouth, Brighton, Hull and Ipswich is good form.

If my memories serves me well, these are our only victories so far and these came against, what in all honesty, could only be desribed as desperately moderate opposition - and that''s being very generous. 

Lol i agree with your best team but would Doherty be in for shackell after the partnership he formed with Davenport? Although i''d love to see Iwan as manager I don''t think he has the managerial experience...