Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Canary Soccer Sex Scandal!!!

Now that I have everyones undivided attention, the thread should have read- "Name for new South Stand". Any suggestions? I propose something pertaining to Mr & Mrs Wynn Jones e.g. Stand for five minutes, Cake Stand etc etc. Seriously though [if I am able to be!] Is it going to be named after anyone, anything? I personally think it will be called " The New South Stand". Original eh,- someone must be in the know! If not, I "Stand Corrected"........Yawn..

really, it should be called that the new south stand it sounds better y should it be named after someone

I can''t stand the fact that the standards of.... ok I''ll stop. Stand For Five Minutes would definately get my vote, well done that man

The Shaun Carey memorial stand, because sadly our shaun passed away last week after an unfortunate wind sailing accident on yarmouth beach.

the roberts stand, why.this guy has carried this football team over the years on his own .he has been a loyal servent, when all else around him was falling apart.in the times of greed in our game ,he has stood tall. dont foreget he will not get no testermonial as he has not been here long enough.yes i think the roberts stand, would be a fitting name to such loyal, and all round good egg.