Sign in to follow this  
gangmower

todays game

i have supported norwich for fourty years and today was the worst no show i have ever seen.brennen and huckerby on the left were just awfull.green has to be rested,and nigel im afraid has to go.we will do a forest if something isnt done.you had to be there today to beleave it.

I was there mate and when that 3rd goal went in I felt sick. It was a shambles.

I''ve never seen anything like that, I didn''t know where to look because I felt embarrased to "support" them.

Worthy needs to take the walk... Burley in. (or Ranieri)

i 100% fully agree and have just posted a long post as to why tonight i am feeling very upset and let down by the club that i love so much. i was also there today and just couldn''t belive what i was seeing.

FOR HEAVENS SAKE SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE IT IS REALLY TO LATE

Anyone who still feels worthy is the right man for the job WASN''T there today!

[quote]I was there mate and when that 3rd goal went in I felt sick. It was a shambles. I''ve never seen anything like that, I didn''t know where to look because I felt embarrased to "support" them. Worthy ne...[/quote]

I felt sick also.

Don''t know the answer.  Today was just horrible. 

(half hearted) Kick it off....

God I am so so so depressed.  Off to drown my sorrows for the weekend - see you all monday.

OTBC

I was at Luton and that''s exactly how I felt.Surely it can''t have been even worse yesterday at QPR?And why did Worthy start with the same woefully inadequate team?The Luton performance was awful. It was clear to everyone that we were three men short in midfield and were over-run by Luton. So why start with exactly the same formation? Even if it means bringing in a youngster or two.I am fed up with the fans & management saying "we were unlucky - all their chances went in and ours didn''t" - one or two games, fine, but it happens every game. Worthy''s standards have clearly dropped if he thinks the Luton performance was acceptable. And I notice today he''s still saying similar things about the QPR game! The other thing I''ve noticed is how we always seem to start with the wrong formation, before eventually putting it right after the break. Time and time again. Do we not watch the opposition?I almost hope that we lose the next couple of games, because we can''t keep sweeping these problems under the carpet! It''s time to say thanks to Worthy for bringing us this far, and goodbye. Then we can move on with a new manager with fresh ideas and better powers of motivation, to bring out the best from our undoubtedly talented players, and get them playing as a cohesive unit.