Sign in to follow this  
pete

Six Million Dollar Man

That would be Steven Naismith who insisted on including a clause in his contract after his £8m move he could move if a club offered £6m. Not sure if relegation activates that clause. If he wants any club to think he''s worth that he really needs to show some evidence that he''s worth it haven''t seen anything this year to change my mind. Apart from the Scottish factor can''t see why Neil felt we needed to buy him and he prevents Wes from playing.

If we go down we will be stuck with the £6m man.

Yes agree, so disappointed with this signing, not because of his lack of goals, but he came with glowing references aimed at his constant work rate and desire. They said we were signing a terrier, but I''ve seen nothing but a pooch so far!

If the claims that he still isn''t fit are true, then it makes the signing even more dissapointing as why would spend so much of a limited budget on a player that doesn''t arrive 100% ready for battle.

£3 million is over priced. Massive disappointment

With hind sight or what lol

Many on here claimed that if the club did not sign Naismith we had no ambition and the board were tosh ect. Then again there were posters claiming Harry Kane was the worst player to ever wear a Norwich shirt, Robert Huth was a donkey and Timm Klose was no better than Docherty.

I am not sticking up for Naismith here I am just saying that some of you change your opinions to suit whatever stick you want to beat the club with.

[quote user="Well b back"]With hind sight or what lol

Many on here claimed that if the club did not sign Naismith we had no ambition and the board were tosh ect. Then again there were posters claiming Harry Kane was the worst player to ever wear a Norwich shirt, Robert Huth was a donkey and Timm Klose was no better than Docherty.

I am not sticking up for Naismith here I am just saying that some of you change your opinions to suit whatever stick you want to beat the club with.[/quote]Nail---->head.

Can''t fault the scouting here. He wasn''t a punt from a foreign league. This was a player who had scored a hatrick in the Premier League just a couple of months prior to joining us.

I think the expectation and the fact that everyone thought that he was going to be a great signing makes the performances we have seen from him all the more disappointing. His performances aren''t being down to being a crap player, but the fact that he clearly doesn''t give a flying fuck about the badge.