Sign in to follow this  
Funny old game

Use 'Little old Norwich' to our advantage

We need to be vigorously and unashamedly making the case that Norwich staying up this year gives the likes of Swansea and Watford a much improved proespect of staying up next year. It is unlikely for various reasons that both Newcastle under Benitez and Sunderland under Fat Sam will not be as poor again next year. It is likely that if we stay up that we will not significantly improve. This results in improving the prospects for the likes of Swansea and Watford and Palace next year. These teams will play a part in who goes down this year. We need to get this message in their faces by a tailored media strategy through Neil in pre match press conferences, etc.

And while we''re at it why didn''t Neil decide, when the game was lost on Saturday, put on a low value substitute to take out Defoe for the season. Fat Sam would have had no qualms in doing so. No. Need to admit it, mistimed tackle - my players would not go out to deliberately injure a fellow professional, etc. are we too nice for our own good?

[quote user="Funny old game"]We need to be vigorously and unashamedly making the case that Norwich staying up this year gives the likes of Swansea and Watford a much improved proespect of staying up next year. It is unlikely for various reasons that both Newcastle under Benitez and Sunderland under Fat Sam will not be as poor again next year. It is likely that if we stay up that we will not significantly improve. This results in improving the prospects for the likes of Swansea and Watford and Palace next year. These teams will play a part in who goes down this year. We need to get this message in their faces by a tailored media strategy through Neil in pre match press conferences, etc.

And while we''re at it why didn''t Neil decide, when the game was lost on Saturday, put on a low value substitute to take out Defoe for the season. Fat Sam would have had no qualms in doing so. No. Need to admit it, mistimed tackle - my players would not go out to deliberately injure a fellow professional, etc. are we too nice for our own good?
[/quote]Jeez, seriously?

Yeah, or we could just try winning our remaining matches and leave this stuff to the PR donkeys.
You do realise "Little old Norwich" is a term coined by Delia and hardly used anywhere except by our own supporters to deride our board''s perceived lack of ambition?
[quote user="funny old sort"]And while we''re at it why didn''t Neil decide, when the game was lost on Saturday, put on a low value substitute to take out Defoe for the season. Fat Sam would have had no qualms in doing so. No. Need to admit it, mistimed tackle - my players would not go out to deliberately injure a fellow professional, etc. are we too nice for our own good? [/quote]
Well done on raising the stupid bar.

I''m proud we have Delia and I''m proud to be little ol'' Norwich.

Them big clubs and big cities can eff off.