Sign in to follow this  
Doomcaster

2014 / 2015 / 2016 overview

I was the most proud supporter at Wembley - Alex Neil was my hero - he got my beloved NCFC into the Prem

So - he got a lotta Brownie points from me - a bit of a free shot at staying in the Prem

But I gotta say - things are not looking good for my hero - as he makes far too many basic mistakes (even with hindsight on his side)

Let''s start before the season started with the Transfer Market = total disaster = total disaster

Every fan knew NCFC needed at least 2 new Central Defenders & a good quality Striker (new RB / CM / AM / LW would have been nice after the essentials were in place)

So to me the problem started last summer - with a total failure to bring in players of Prem quality to bolster the backbone of our team - big error Mr Niel (& Mc)

I will only look at one more area of complete failure = Backroom staff

Scouts - Coaches - Trainers - they are always willing do their very best (for their massive pay packet)

Mr Neil has his supporting staff that he wants - but they are just not good enough & that''s 100% the Manager''s fault - massive mistake from my hero (perhaps he just don''t like to be challenged)

Has my hero Mr Neil learned from the fantastic promotion from the Championship - & his less than glorious time in the Premiership

I really do hope so - he get''s paid a huge amount of cash. So I expect him to get every match selection & substitution right next season, many more times than not

It just has not happen this season for Alex Neil - but we all need to live & learn & PUT OUR PAST MISTAKES RIGHT asap

I''m not even sure what I even just read. Was it written in English because I''m pretty sure it made absolutely no logical or grammatical sense?

I''m going to run with this though;

Stick + Beat = Club

So hypothetically if we paid Neil and his backroom staff less money would the OP be content?

I''d be interested to know what the salaries of the backroom staff are. For the record I''m very sure they aren''t paid the millions the OP seems to think they are!

To be fair, if we keep going at our current rate with relegation they certainly will be getting paid less money next season!