Sign in to follow this  
pete

Since Paul Lambert the club has stagnated.

What exactly is the agenda then Nutty ? The lack of anybody in charge of recruitment during the summer surely means somebody has to take responsibility or is it a '' not my job '' take on it from you making the senior heads beyond reproach ?

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 18/04/2016 7:56 PM:

Because those on his case have an agenda. It''s been ongoing for yerars. In Winky''s case over about his last three user names.

What last three user names, I''ve always used this user name!

There is no agenda from me, at the risk of repeating myself, this thread is about stagnation at the club. If you think promoting from within helps avoid that then fair enough, I take a different view.

Surely David McNally  is responsible for putting people in charge of recruitment and Ricky Martin is responsible for technical directing? What is your obsession with your "man from Mulbarton"?

[quote user="Vanwink"]nutty nigel wrote the following post at 18/04/2016 7:56 PM:

Because those on his case have an agenda. It''s been ongoing for yerars. In Winky''s case over about his last three user names.

What last three user names, I''ve always used this user name!

There is no agenda from me, at the risk of repeating myself, this thread is about stagnation at the club. If you think promoting from within helps avoid that then fair enough, I take a different view.[/quote]

I thought we''d moved on from that. Nobody seemed to agree the club has stagnated since Paul lambert left. If you are now back to that can you explain how it has stagnated?

Oh and Winky, you weren''t Van Wink when Bly told you about usernames. Neither were you Van Wink when you continually slagged off Ricky Martin and the Academy. Why can''t you just be honest...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Oh and Winky, you weren''t Van Wink when Bly told you about usernames. Neither were you Van Wink when you continually slagged off Ricky Martin and the Academy. Why can''t you just be honest...

[/quote]We need Lapps to investigate[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

http://www.canaries.co.uk/team/staff-profiles/

So why are the pitchforks and torches out for Ricky Martin and not Lee Darnbrough?

[/quote]Lee Darnbrough was appointed in July last year which means he got here just before the season started and is described on the website as head of recruitment. Interesting that Tony Spearing has now joined as yes you''ve guessed it head of recruitment to work alongside chief scout Lee Darnbrough.Head of player recruitment,chief scout blimey my head is spinning on who does what.LD is also apparently in charge of performance analysis which i thought i had just read somewhere on here was RMs remit.Chiefs, cooks and indians come to mind.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

So why are the pitchforks and torches out for Ricky Martin and not Lee Darnbrough?

[/quote]Lee Darnbrough was appointed in July last year which means he got here just before the season started and is described on the website as head of recruitment. Interesting that Tony Spearing has now joined as yes you''ve guessed it head of recruitment to work alongside chief scout Lee Darnbrough.Head of player recruitment,chief scout blimey my head is spinning on who does what.LD is also apparently in charge of performance analysis which i thought i had just read somewhere on here was RMs remit.Chiefs, cooks and indians come to mind.[/quote]Modern football is complex, its fine if you don''t get it.

"We need Lapps to investigate"

Get him on the case and if he comes up with anything let me know.👍

[quote user="Vanwink"]"We need Lapps to investigate"

Get him on the case and if he comes up with anything let me know.👍[/quote]No need, regardless of your previous usernames, I know you''re a sh1t stirring pr1ck.Bo investigation needed[Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Lee Darnbrough was appointed in July last year which means he got here just before the season started and is described on the website as head of recruitment. Interesting that Tony Spearing has now joined as yes you''ve guessed it head of recruitment to work alongside chief scout Lee Darnbrough.Head of player recruitment,chief scout blimey my head is spinning on who does what.LD is also apparently in charge of performance analysis which i thought i had just read somewhere on here was RMs remit.Chiefs, cooks and indians come to mind.[/quote]

Surely David McNally  is responsible for putting people in charge of recruitment and Ricky Martin is responsible for technical directing? What is your obsession with your "man from Mulbarton"?

I just don''t get it...

[quote user="Vanwink"]I'' ll be back shorty.[/quote]Seriously, that all you got?

norfolkbroadslim wrote the following post at 18/04/2016 8:43 PM:

Damn you Vanwink, you made me spit my coffee out!

Sorry Norfolk.....

morty wrote the following post at 18/04/2016 8:42 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

I'' ll be back shorty.

Seriously, that all you got?

Who said that?