Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Where is Dorrans?

Just wondering what''s happened to him really. He played a fair chunk of the draw with City and wasn''t seen since. Another of our "caught between the Premiership and the Championship" brigade?

Do you not think it''s a bit of a failure that we have 2 centre mids on premiership wages in Mulumbu and Dorrans sat there doing nothing while Gary O''Neil starts deservedly ahead of them?

I''m pretty sure O''Neil was only kept on as a cheap back up but we''ve become terribly reliant on him.

I get the impression we signed Dorrans because we had to as part of the loan agreement. Would be made permanent at end of the season, fee would depend on what division we ended up in. Obviously alot more as it was the prem. His future with us will probably depend on what division we are in next year.

Mulumbu is a funny one as he looked half decent in a couple of pre season games and came highly recommended by alot of WBA fans who seemed genuinely suprised he got released. Rumoured to be a high earner on £30k per week. Wouldn''t be suprised to see him moved on at end of season.

Yeah, Mulumbu has probably been the biggest disappointment this season. On paper, he looked like our biggest signing and one that could make us tick. Like you said, he looked decent in preseason too.

How bad can one injury really be?

Mulumbu''s performances at WBA had dropped off a while back.

Is every single thread going to be about moaning about something or other?[;)]

Mulumbu is the most dissapointing player of the season for me I think, saw him pre season and he did look excellent, only friendlies I know and maybe that''s a lesson not to form to firm an opinion in these sorts of games.

But the change in his level of energy is what''s really struck me, it must be injury related surely?

[quote user="morty"]Is every single thread going to be about moaning about something or other?[;)][/quote]
We''re near the bottom of the table, it''s not been a great season and therefore looking back on it isn''t going to exactly be cheerful is it?

[quote user="YorkshirePudding"][quote user="morty"]Is every single thread going to be about moaning about something or other?[;)][/quote]
We''re near the bottom of the table, it''s not been a great season and therefore looking back on it isn''t going to exactly be cheerful is it?
[/quote]We''re not down yet. And I am pretty sure every single thread contains a moan about players, refs, the board, tactics, transfers and pies.I''m not sugar coating anything, but my God, some of you should up your Prozac.

No one said we are down pal. We are talking about 2 players who havent set the world alight. No one has said they are shit or shouldnt play again just that they''ve been disappointing. This is where we come and discuss things norwich isn''t it. You don''t like it then dont comment and look at another thread.

I like Dorrans, but seems similar to Howson, and Howson''s probably the better player.
Oddly enough though, when Bamford was asked who the two best players were technically, the names he gave were Hoolahan & Dorrans.

Another example of our utterly woeful transfer dealings this season. Dorrans, Mulumbu, Pinto, Jarvis, Bamford, Naismith. Complete shambles.

Move Klose wrote the following post at 19/04/2016 8:32 PM:

No one said we are down pal. We are talking about 2 players who havent set the world alight. No one has said they are * or shouldnt play again just that they''ve been disappointing. This is where we come and discuss things norwich isn''t it. You don''t like it then dont comment and look at another thread.

😄

[quote user="Move Klose"]No one said we are down pal. We are talking about 2 players who havent set the world alight. No one has said they are shit or shouldnt play again just that they''ve been disappointing. This is where we come and discuss things norwich isn''t it. You don''t like it then dont comment and look at another thread.[/quote]Every.Single.Thread.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Move Klose wrote the following post at 19/04/2016 8:32 PM:

No one said we are down pal. We are talking about 2 players who havent set the world alight. No one has said they are * or shouldnt play again just that they''ve been disappointing. This is where we come and discuss things norwich isn''t it. You don''t like it then dont comment and look at another thread.

😄[/quote]Whats that Vanwink, someone disagreeing with Morty? Quick, get yourself involved.

careful Mortimer, you''re close to exploding all over yer pc.[:D]

[quote user="Les"]careful Mortimer, you''re close to exploding all over yer pc.[:D][/quote]Thats possibly later...

Dorrans isn''t really competing with O''Neil but some were suggesting pushing Howson further up the pitch and dropping Naismith which would leave a space for him to fill.

Mulumbu has been a huge let down considering the hype.

[quote user="Move Klose"]Well if it''s every single thread then guess what. Fuck off. Doubt anyone would miss ya[/quote]Awwww, someones tired and irratable. [:(]

Where is Dorrans? becomes all about Morty.

We know where you are fella.

Dorrans has been a squad player where as I expected him to be a step up much like the even more absent Mulumbu. Let''s hope that they can play championship football if required.

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Where is Dorrans? becomes all about Morty.

We know where you are fella.

Dorrans has been a squad player where as I expected him to be a step up much like the even more absent Mulumbu. Let''s hope that they can play championship football if required.[/quote]The whole thread was a pretty moot question, seeing as he was on the bench on Saturday. And then it just turned into another frigging moanfest.

Oh me me me me me morty, if you was a proper supporter from Norfolk you''d know that the moan is a culture thing and doesn''t affect the love.

WTFDYTYA telling Norwich fans they can''t moan, especially in a relegation threatened season.

It''s not your board, and it''s not your thread. There is serious doubt about whether it''s your club.

morty wrote the following post at 19/04/2016 8:46 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

Move Klose wrote the following post at 19/04/2016 8:32 PM: No one said we are down pal. We are talking about 2 players who havent set the world alight. No one has said they are * or shouldnt play again just that they''ve been disappointing. This is where we come and discuss things norwich isn''t it. You don''t like it then dont comment and look at another thread. 😄

Whats that Vanwink, someone disagreeing with Morty? Quick, get yourself involved

Irony in action Mortimer 😄