Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

To be Champions

Was leaning towards Leicester but I''ve had enough of that cheating b........d Vardy plus all the fouls they have got away with in their penalty box. Spurs play it the right way, going for them now.

Leceister for me purely because I think this will be as good as it''ll ever get for them and I see them as almost breaking through a glass ceiling for the so called ''smaller'' clubs.

I think Tottenham will challenge for many more years to come but unfortunately for Leceister I think the ''big'' clubs will cherry pick their players in the Summer and they will regress and won''t challenge again for the foreseeable future.

Definitely Leicester.

It''s a bit frustrating seeing some of their recent refereeing performances. But from where they were last year, to winning the league with the same spine of Vardy, Drinkwater and Wes Morgan, is nothing short of an unbelievable achievement.

It''s always fun to watch the ''big boys'' lose.

Gotta be spurs. Best team at carrow road this year. Top manager. Great young English players like Dier Kane & Alli. Play good football and a very hard working team.

Spurs as they are the best side I have seen, but dropped too many points like many in a season no one wants to win. I think it''s Leicesters now

When I was 17 walking home down Riverside road after we drew against Spurs, three of their fans came out of Chalk Hill road and gave me a hiding.For this reason I want Leicester to finish Champions.