Sign in to follow this  
Browno

Big screen

If so, about time. We must be the only club in the PL without one.

Why has this not been done before?

Typical of not spending on improving the ground for the benefit of fans.

Spend money on players = "Why aren''t we spending money on facilities?"
Spend money on facilities, e.g upgrading Colney = "Why aren''t we spending money on players?"

[quote user="FDC"]Going in the hotel corner over the summer.[/quote]
So THAT''S where LDC has been all these weeks.
[img]http://previews.123rf.com/images/piksells/piksells1311/piksells131100154/23812457-Annoyed-aggressive-construction-worker-Stock-Photo-construction.jpg[/img]

I hope Delia and her mum will feature prominently and that recipes can be demonstrated during quite periods in the game.

On the basis that dodgy decisions don''t get replayed we won''t be seeing much that affects us.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Spend money on players = "Why aren''t we spending money on facilities?"
Spend money on facilities, e.g upgrading Colney = "Why aren''t we spending money on players?"
[/quote]q

Fact is the cost will be peanuts compared to putting it in players budget. Better than spending it on some of the players bought this season!!

As long as we don''t have to listen to a Party Political Broadcast from our Chairman and his bent wife

During the game they could take a snapshot of the snake pit and leave it up on the screen, then it would look like we had that corner stand most fans wanted!

The "hotel" is a doomcaster legacy that will probably outlive most of us sadly.

[quote user="FDC"]Going in the hotel corner over the summer.[/quote]

A screen that size - I would imagine Grefstad will be delighted...

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"][quote user="FDC"]Going in the hotel corner over the summer.[/quote]

A screen that size - I would imagine Grefstad will be delighted...[/quote]
[:D]
Reckon he''ll go to games just to see the TV now.
Anyway, the screens been in the pipeworks for a while now. Wasn''t sure it was going in this year so good to see it is.

I just hope it shows all parts of the pitch at the same time...although pity for those fans who are too close or too far away (will restricted TV view tickets be available?).

Apples

[quote user="Mr Apples"]I just hope it shows all parts of the pitch at the same time...although pity for those fans who are too close or too far away (will restricted TV view tickets be available?).

Apples[/quote]
Sitting in the Lower Barclay will be different. Whenever we''re unhappy with performances we can all turn around, not facing the pitch in some kind of semi-protest while still getting our money''s worth watching the game on the screen.