Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Poll - With 4 games to go, do you think we will survive?

Thought I''d get an indication for how everyone''s actually feeling towards this relegation fight with a poll asking the question in the title.

Link below, should be clickable

[url]http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=571771f4e4b03fc19f4b3d2d[/url]

Bollocks, making it clickable didn''t work so here''s the address anyway:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=571771f4e4b03fc19f4b3d2d

If anyone could make it clicky then that''d be great - I''m on me phone

[quote user="YorkshirePudding"]It''s character forming - no fence warmers allowed[/quote]

It''s ''fence sitters'' and ''bench warmers''.

NCFC will survive, I''m not sure about relegation. You may want to re-think your question.

[quote user="YorkshirePudding"]I did that on purpose TCCanary Whoosh or what[/quote]

Which of your two errors was done on purpose?

[quote user="paul moy"]If Klose is fit I think we can survive.[/quote]
Not sure if serious...

[quote user="YorkshirePudding"]TC - the one where i actually replied to you[/quote]

I think you need to familiarise yourself with the quote facility as not much of this is making any sense, perhaps that''s on purpose too and I''m missing the subtlety of your genius.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=571771f4e4b03fc19f4b3d2d

[/quote] Thank you to the happy clappers for your votes - will the miserablists form an orderly queue. [8-|][/quote]I voted No, Lapp. I think the Sunderland game was key. A draw might have been enough but we blew it so I''m afraid that barring something extraordinary we have had it.

[quote user="YorkshirePudding"]If you actually had more brains than you make out to, then you would realise that it does make sense and as i stated previously I''m currently posting on a phone[/quote]

" A bad workman always blames his tools"

I voted no too, anybody who managed just 3 points from Newcastle, Palace and Sunderland deserves to go down - and don''t get me started on the Aston Villa result...

That said, that''s my mind, my heart still wants Norwich to prove my mind wrong!

I''ve put my vote in that I think no, we won''t stay up.  Obviously we''ll survive but I don''t think we''ll escape relegation.

I reserve the right to change my mind tomorrow and vote again...

Obviuosly my heart still thinks we''ll stay up... my head knows that nothing is settled yet !

[quote user="YorkshirePudding"]so over 100 people now and it''s 32% yes, and 68% no. I''m actually quite surprised, I thought there would be more than 32% saying yes[/quote]Gimme a minute, I haven''t voted yet...

Anything can happen and expected the unexpected. All 3 sets of supporters are worried and of course only one will survive. We need to beat Watford and probably one of the other sides, trouble is this season we regularly bottle the big games for whatever reason. I hope we pull off an escape, all 3 can do it. Do i expect us to probably not indeed we have as much chance of second bottom as 17th. I will go for Sunderland, they are showing consistent fight and have a manager for this league who is head and shoulders better than AN

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Anything can happen and expected the unexpected. All 3 sets of supporters are worried and of course only one will survive. We need to beat Watford and probably one of the other sides, trouble is this season we regularly bottle the big games for whatever reason. I hope we pull off an escape, all 3 can do it. Do i expect us to probably not indeed we have as much chance of second bottom as 17th. I will go for Sunderland, they are showing consistent fight and have a manager for this league who is head and shoulders better than AN[/quote]Can we have that again in plain English? [:)]

I voted ''Yes'' - we''re long overdue a victory at Arsenal. Then we only have to garner 3pts from our final 3 games. 37pts should be enough [Y]