Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Middlesbrough our saviours

http://www.myfootygrounds.co.uk/AreaMap.asp?view=ENGLAND

There are quite a few posters who have a view that the PL is conspiring against us and that they wouldn''t be too upset if we went down.

EPL is a massive money driven organisation and I could certainly see an argument that to lose both the PL sides from the North East could be seen as a big blow. The saving grace here of course is that Middlesborough are looking pretty good for promotion so even if Sunderland and Newcastle get relegated there will still be PL representation in a large urban connerbation of the UK.

http://www.myfootygrounds.co.uk/AreaMap.asp?view=ENGLAND

Can''t quite get my head around this.
Are you suggesting that 
a) there might be a consipiracy against Norwich City
b) this conspiracy might be offset by Middlesbrough''s imminent promotion
c) therefore any supposed conspiracy might be called off on that basis?
All sounds a bit paranoid to me.

Are you suggesting that... the moon landing was a hoax?!

for TV and FA last weekend finish on great way simply because if Norwich and Leicester both win his games(with Sunderland and Wham) 4 rounds to go this league will be decided both top and relegation battle.

This could be nightmare for media all over around but with some strange referee decisions on both games now all world have intrigue until the last day...

some conspiracy imo

Newcastle & Sunderland both being relegated and to make it worse, being replaced by BoroBig Sam relegated from PL for the first time everLeicester winning the titleAll 3 promoted Clubs staying upVilla getting relegatedAt least one of Arsenal, Man C & Man U miss out on Champions League placeOnly Blatter could "arrange" all that

Just for the record, I don''t think there''s a conspiracy, hence the way I worded the post😄

There are however posters who do seem to think this way.