Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

There's Four Games Left..

Its football so anything can happen. Who saw Sunderlands late run of form last time we went down? Unfortunately Though because as a club we have recently been here before it all has that same sinking feeling again. I still think we can realistically target 5 more points from our games with draws against Man U and Everton and a win against Watford, if we were to manage that we should have a good chance

Well, one of Man Utd or Everton will be in the FA Cup final which must count in our favour.  Hopefully Everton so they can be "on the beach" on the last day of the season, albeit with Martinez under pressure they will be scrapping for everything.
Watford are beatable.
Arsenal away, I''m not holding my breath after watching their movement and speed against WBA yesterday - even though they are only in second gear and even with Giroud on "Pub Footballer" setting, I doubt we can keep them out for ninety minutes.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Essjayess"]Newcastle will survive, they will get 3 easy peasy points when they play Villa, and look capable of more points, so for me, its us and Sunderland for the drop.[/quote]Big fat Sam > The fat Spanish waiter    Rafa''s point today, Villa to play, there''s no more to say.[/quote]

this is becoming so unpredictable as we have seen.games we expect the other teams to lose they are not. So,for us to sit here and say it''s over is ridiculous Newcastle and Sunderland have shown that no game is a guarantee win and that any team is beatable on the day. We have had very good results against the 4 teams we have left to play other than the 2-0 lose against watford

So why can we not get results again keep the faith it''s not over yet

As as we have seen upsets do and will happen and it''s our time for the results to go our way again OTBC