Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Liverpool v Newcastle

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I''m sure you''ll be able to find someone else in a minute[/quote]Sounds like you''re after an argument?Can I get back to you after I have cooked dinner?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Sounds like you''re after an argument?

-----------

No, I want you to argue with someone else, I don''t wish to argue.[/quote]What an odd fellow you are.

Morty,

Sounds like you''re after an argument?

Can I get back to you after I have cooked dinner?

Can''t you multi-task??😉

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Morty,

Sounds like you''re after an argument?

Can I get back to you after I have cooked dinner?

Can''t you multi-task??😉[/quote]Well I suppose I could take my laptop into the kitchen with me....

[quote user="mrs miggins"]thank you (I''m taking it as a compliment) :)[/quote]Does it excite you, watching daft ar$e blokes arguing about football?

I wouldn''t say it excites me, but I do find it funny and sometimes interesting reading the opinions of posters on here,.

I suppose thats why we''re all here though, because we like reading other peoples opinions of our club whether we agree with them or not.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I wouldn''t say it excites me, but I do find it funny and sometimes interesting reading the opinions of posters on here,.

I suppose thats why we''re all here though, because we like reading other peoples opinions of our club whether we agree with them or not.[/quote]Would it help if I told you I''m naked?But, yeah[Y]

OMG, has peace broken out?? 😇😇😇😇😉😉😉😉

[quote user="mrs miggins"].....we like reading other peoples opinions of our club whether we agree with them or not.[/quote]It''s other peoples opinions of each other which we find the most entertaining. [:D]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]strange man[/quote]I''ll take that as a compliment[:)]

Exactly my first point as well Lapps. Can''t beat a good argument on here every now an again, especially when both arguments hold little weight. Like I say; popcorn and cringe.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="morty"]Maybe I should start a provocative thread, or something...[/quote]

Apologist.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Exactly my first point as well Lapps. Can''t beat a good argument on here every now an again, especially when both arguments hold little weight. Like I say; popcorn and cringe.[/quote]If you actually read back all I did was point out Lincoln''s misery. The guy only ever shows up when theres something negative going on. I have no control over any of his knicker twistiness thereafter.[:)]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]completely agree with you Morty. There''s no doubt, he''s a miserable f*(ker and basically always has been on here.[/quote]I was hoping he stayed longer. I actually do have a screenshot of when he threatened to beat me up[:D]