Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Liverpool v Newcastle

Regardless of this result we''re down anyway. We won''t pick up more than 3 points in the remaining games,

Which will not be enough.

Feels exactly the same as two years ago. Knowing we won''t pick up any points in the run in and praying nobody catches us. It doesn''t work!

Fair play to Newcastle, they''ve responded well since losing to us.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Regardless of this result we''re down anyway. We won''t pick up more than 3 points in the remaining games,

Which will not be enough.

Feels exactly the same as two years ago. Knowing we won''t pick up any points in the run in and praying nobody catches us. It doesn''t work!

Fair play to Newcastle, they''ve responded well since losing to us.[/quote][URL=http://s957.photobucket.com/user/Nuff_Said/media/John%20Laurie_zps2getwwuw.jpg.html][IMG]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae55/Nuff_Said/John%20Laurie_zps2getwwuw.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

"We won''t pick up more than 3 points in the remaining games,"

Opinion stated as fact.

We stand a very good chance of picking up points/winning against both Watford and Everton.

The other two games are less promising, but you never know.

I anticipate 4 or 5.

Fingers crossed for more.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"We won''t pick up more than 3 points in the remaining games,"

Opinion stated as fact.

We stand a very good chance of picking up points/winning against both Watford and Everton.

The other two games are less promising, but you never know.

I anticipate 4 or 5.

Fingers crossed for more.[/quote]

5 points, that would mean only losing one of the next four. Can''t see it.

That''s true Vanwink. A game more and still a point behind. It''s one more team where it''s in our hands. Arsenal need to grab 2nd place tomorrow

I''m much more positive this time than I was two years ago. About this time we had sacked a manager for a youth team coach who we knew wouldn''t win any games.

Think positive. Yes we''ll probably go down, but at least we''re not as fu(ked as last time.

Can''t see Sunderland getting anything tomorrow and from then on in we have it in our own hands.

They''re a point behind us, with worse goal difference and we have a game in hand. [<:o)]Yours, Percy

I''ll take that. They''ve played a game more and are still behind us. It''s still ours to screw up regarding Newcastle. We need Arsenal to do the business then we''re back in with a big chance.

This is still the key. It''s still in our hands. Seems a stonewall Liverpool penalty not given today so whilst the Premier League is doing all it can to keep "the best fans in the country" in the league i still think theyre down. They have renewed confidence and a mini revival but they are still not winning games.

It is still ours to throw away. Admittedly throwing away our PL status is something of an art form at Carrow Road but i still have hope.

Yep Nuff. Who would have taken Newcastles two games in hand giving them only 2 points just over a week ago? Of course anyone would.

Would rather be in Newcastle''s position than City''s , 1 point behind but a more than good chance of 3 at home to Palace and a certain 3 away to Villa and still a final game against what could be a very deflated Spurs side .

Really Need Tottenham to close gap on Leicester over next 3 games, so that they are still in contention for the title come their last game against Newcastle. 5pt lead atm so need at least a 2-3 point swing in Spurs favour over the next 3. Possible.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]I''ve got it in my own hands at the moment.
[/quote]Lincoln''s got his in his granny''s mangle.

CanaryOne wrote the following post at 23/04/2016 5:02 PM:

Would rather be in Newcastle''s position than City''s , 1 point behind but a more than good chance of 3 at home to Palace and a certain 3 away to Villa and still a final game against what could be a very deflated Spurs side .

So would i but I doubt they''ll swap now!

Canary one, they still have to do it though don''t they. Plus we could also get points in our two home games

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Katie Borkins"]I''ve got it in my own hands at the moment.
[/quote]Lincoln''s got his in his granny''s mangle.[/quote]
Steady on, Herman. A lot of youngsters don''t know what that is.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Katie Borkins"]I''ve got it in my own hands at the moment.
[/quote]Lincoln''s got his in his granny''s mangle.[/quote]
Euphemism for flange?