Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Josh Murphy Relegated

Wonder how that will affect him. Hopefully it''ll buck his ideas up and make him a bit tougher. Would be great if even just one of our academy players were able to become a regular premiership player.

Set up their only goal with great work on the left wing! Yea, he''s had a good football lesson playing in the Champs, hope he can step up for us.

Agreed, survival makes it unlikely for them to feature much next year. I doubt we''d be overly reliant on them even if we do go down

He hasn''t exactly set the championship alight. Has probably found his level at bottom of championship/ league 1. He should be able to make a living out of the game but can''t see him kicking on to achieve anything higher tan that. Same goes for his brother.

Maddison doesn''t appear to be getting in the Coventry side.

I love the fact that some write off the Murphy''s yet the alternatives this year haven''t exactly earned their place!

Jarvis has been as poor as the Spammer fans said he would be, Brady fell off form recently and Redders can''t get off the bench.....and they might all have a relegation against them too.

Just to say Jarvis will probably be picking up 40k a week is he really that much better in the championship than the Murphy''s?

With the likes of Dorrans, Mullumbu, Vadis, really not that good, I for one hope we include younger hungry players, going down the road of aging premiership players could once again proved to be our downfall.

[quote user="FCC"]Maddison doesn''t appear to be getting in the Coventry side.[/quote]Any idea why?But if they know he''s off at the end of the season, that could well be the reason.

No idea Morty.

I was hoping someone posting may have some local information, I just look at their line up see if him and Murphy are getting any game time.

Well he hasn''t been relegated and he isnt responsible for the relegation.

"Hasn''t set the division alight" - that''s what Roeder said about Chris Martin.

Typical that people use it an excuse to write off him and all our other prospects.

Maddison played for Covvy on Sat in their loss to Doncaster. He has had a hip injury which kept him out for a while but is now back fit.