Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

Ars*nal Tickets

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]Surprised this one hasn''t sold out yet, or are people in such a funk after Saturday that they expect us to get stuffed ?  Well yeah, but it goes with the territory following City folks ![/quote]I think exactly that.

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Maybe the game being 10 days away might have something to do with it, plenty of time to get a ticket?.......[/quote]The tickets are an absolute bargain. It is also one of the easiest away games to get to, travel wise. Previously the tickets for this fixture have flown off the shelves, leaving a lot of people disappointed.So yeah, its down to apathy, by the looks of things.

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Maybe the game being 10 days away might have something to do with it, plenty of time to get a ticket?.......[/quote]

In previous years we''ve sold out our allocation to the Emirates quickly, given that it''s an easy game to get to and tickets are only £26.50 (inc. booking fee) for a visit to one of the better stadiums in the Prem. So people who delay buying a ticket could well find themselves disappointed.

The sale is in stages with people needing progressively fewer away points to get tickets as time goes on.  So it won''t be long before they get snapped up as they become available to more people.

Maybe there are more pant wetting whingers and whiners out there than the apologists realise. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Maybe there are more pant wetting whingers and whiners out there than the apologists realise. [:D][/quote]Trust me, they aren''t hiding themselves...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Maybe there are more pant wetting whingers and whiners out there than the apologists realise. [:D][/quote]Trust me, they aren''t hiding themselves...[/quote]But i thought all the c0ckwombles were exclusively on here ? [*-)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Maybe there are more pant wetting whingers and whiners out there than the apologists realise. [:D][/quote]At a givewaway £11.25 for the over-65''s there can''t be too many whiners and whingers among the travelling old folk, eh TillyWhy, a ticket is probably even within the reach of retired coppers....[;)]

The fact it''s on TV will surely be a big factor. And £26 is still a fair whack. And the fact that you know we will get bent over by the referee.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

I''m a bit surprised these haven''t sold out yet, now available to those with 500 away points.

Also tickets for Watford are available again after they returned some of their allocation.

[/quote]Just read on twitter that they have.

[quote user="Hull Canary"]Am driving to Cockfosters and tubing it to the ground a breeze[/quote]You will be so early Waveney the pies will not have been heated up. [:D]