Sign in to follow this  
unique

If Norwich were to be relegated...

...and the Championship table remained as it is, which team would you rather win the playoffs, or whose promotion would you find the least painful?Brighton and HughtonHull and SnodgrassDerby and Martin, Butterfield & JohnsonSheffield Wednesday and Hooper

I''m hoping that the table does change and Burnley along with Brighton get promoted. I would then like Sheff Wed to win the play offs.

I''m sure there''s a post somewhere to the effect t of a sizeable charitable donation if Hughton ever managed another premier league club. So that one wouldn''t hurt at all...

Boro - Ayala

Brighton - Crofts & Hughton

Burnley - Vokes

Derby - Shackell, Pearce, Butterfield, Johnson, Martin

Hull - Snodgrass

Sheff W - Hooper & Turner

I would like to see Snodgrass in the Premier League again.  I think he''s a good team player with a touch of quality that deserves the highest stage domestic football can provide.
I would also like to see Chris Martin & BJ in the Premier League.  Martin''s goal against Leeds when we won the L1 title remains one of my favourite Carrow Road memories, and both have earned their chance to mix it with the "big boys" again.
Hooper is a lardy no-hoper who is short of PL class.
Brighton would finish bottom with twelve points and a minus ninety goal difference.

Hull Mike Phelan. You can''t tell me that his body language and reaction to the win at Bournemouth last Jan. wasn''t of someone whose nose had been firmly put out of joint.

If we go down, Middlesbrough going up through the play-offs will feel pretty galling after the euphoria of last May. If we stay up, it will be quite ok.

I would love Brighton to go up, not because of Hughton, I have friends there and have always followed them as a second team (as long as we''re not in the same league, of course!) - but I''d like to think they''ll manage to do it automatically, hopefully at Middlesbrough''s expense!

As for the play-offs, I''d least like to play Derby out of the rest of those available.

Either way, hopefully we''ll be talking about who will be joining us rather than the other way round in a few weeks time!