Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

Brighton

I haven''t looked at the Championship table for a while. It''s tight at the top!

It would be very interesting to see how Hughton approaches the PL if they do go up. More of what we saw last time, or has he changed his mind on the best tactics? Or will Brighton think he failed last time and get rid of him?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I haven''t looked at the Championship table for a while. It''s tight at the top!

It would be very interesting to see how Hughton approaches the PL if they do go up. More of what we saw last time, or has he changed his mind on the best tactics? Or will Brighton think he failed last time and get rid of him?[/quote]

I work with lots of Brighton fans. They obviously want to go up but think they will get murdered if they do. Earlier in the season, they were bored silly by Hughton but he has apparently taken the shackles off for the last few games and they have been happy.

All very familiar, except he never took the shackles off us. He won''t have a clue what to do in the PL. Hopefully he''ll buy Bassong.

Brighton and Middlesborough still have to play each other so it''s likely to be Burnley (who have QPR and Charlton still to play) plus one from the previous two.
Hopefully Middlesborough and Brighton bottle it in the playoffs, that said I don''t really care who comes up until it''s confirmed we are staying up.

Brighton may be currently tied at the top with Burnley and Boro, and they may be the top scorers in the league, but it''s clearly nothing to do with Hughton. My guess is it''s a combination of immense luck and a conspiracy among referees who fancy a weekend in Brighton. Same old Hughton as far as signings go too: fancy bringing in an Israeli striker I bet nobody''s ever heard of. Clown.