Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 38

Thanks to all for your selections and support for this weekend. Nutty, here are the final six which should be okay for William Hill but, as previously stated, please let me know if there is a problem:
Liverpool to beat Newcastle                  ( cityangel and YellowFuture )
Atletico Madrid to beat Malaga             ( chellecity )
Rangers to beat Alloa                            ( lappinitup )
Brighton to beat Charlton                      ( tilll1010 and Redders )
Sporting CP to beat Uniao Madeira       ( Mr. Apples )
Spurs to beat WBA                                ( Kathy and I )
I may have missed one or two names. If so, please accept my apologies.
In addition, as Norwich are not playing this weekend, I thought it would be good to have an "Alternative Match Bet" to keep our interest. This thread bets on winners but, this weekend, let''s bet on losers. Nutty, will you please place a 10 pound bet on Sunderland and Newcastle to each lose by two goals or more. If there is any difficulty in doing so then, naturally, just stick the additional tenner on the main bet. I will Paypal the money to you later today. 
Good luck to everyone with your selections and particularly those that are chasing down the top spots in the respective tables.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]
Thanks to all for your selections and support for this weekend. Nutty, here are the final six which should be okay for William Hill but, as previously stated, please let me know if there is a problem:
Liverpool to beat Newcastle                  ( cityangel and YellowFuture )
Atletico Madrid to beat Malaga             ( chellecity )
Rangers to beat Alloa                            ( lappinitup )
Brighton to beat Charlton                      ( tilll1010 and Redders )
Sporting CP to beat Uniao Madeira       ( Mr. Apples )
Spurs to beat WBA                                ( Kathy and I )
I may have missed one or two names. If so, please accept my apologies.
In addition, as Norwich are not playing this weekend, I thought it would be good to have an "Alternative Match Bet" to keep our interest. This thread bets on winners but, this weekend, let''s bet on losers. Nutty, will you please place a 10 pound bet on Sunderland and Newcastle to each lose by two goals or more. If there is any difficulty in doing so then, naturally, just stick the additional tenner on the main bet. I will Paypal the money to you later today. 
Good luck to everyone with your selections and particularly those that are chasing down the top spots in the respective tables.

[/quote]

Thank you Yankee. These are all on Bill Hill[Y]

I think we have an outstanding chance of a win with these and only really bad luck can stop your six-timer. I''ve placed them twice using up the two £10 free bets we had with Bill Hill and the potential return of the two combined is £76.30. Here are the details : -

Rangers

-       

-

1/9

-       

-

12:30

Sat

Liverpool

-       

6/10

-

15:00

Sat

Brighton

-       

1/2

-

15:00

Sat

Atletico

Madrid

-

1/3

-

17:15

Sat

Sporting

CP

-

1/12

-

18:30

Sat

Spurs

-

1/4

-

20:00

Mon

Five games tomorrow and then we hope for an exciting wait until Monday night for the sixth.

Thank you for the extra bet on those games that hold so much interest for us on this blank weekend for our beloved team. If this comes up we will have renewed positivity for the next weekend. It would be brilliant to add to our pot as well. I''ve placed the double bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £66.12 : -

Liverpool

-1 Goal

Bill

Hill

13/10

Arsenal

-1 Goal

Bill

Hill

15/8

Win

Double

£10.00

Bill Hill

5.612/1

£66.12

Good luck Yankee and all you PUPs [:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Good evening everyone. Terrible odds, but I can''t see past -

Barcelona home win.

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Yankee.[/quote]1/25. [:D]

I think a Barcelona win would seal the PUPs league title for ''Slim. He would then have three weeks to go for the double.....

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think a Barcelona win would seal the PUPs league title for ''Slim. He would then have three weeks to go for the double.....

[;)]

[/quote]Not at 1/25 he won''t. [:P]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]A bigger risk for you though Tilly to go all out for the profitability league. Unless you''re not bothered how far down the main league you come!!!![/quote]Oh sorry broady but i was told the profitability table is the one that sorts the men from the boys as far as raising money is concerned but hey oh if you are right you gain .04 and if i am also correct i gain .5 so that double will be slipping from your grasp. [:D][;)][<:o)]

Liverpool vs Newcastle- home win.

Best of luck to all PUP''s, especially Yankie ⚽️👍

I''m making a mental note for the future......things that have often tripped us up in the past......1) an early match often depicted as "the first hurdle" and 2) dead certs in Scotland.
Now we have to hope for something from the second bet which is so important to Norwich, the first match kicking off in a few minutes. Let''s hope Liverpool does the business.

That''s really unlucky Yankee.  Especially when you look at the stats -
Home TeamRangersAway TeamAlloa
Possession
Home75%
Away25%
Shots
Home26
Away4
Shots on Target
Home10
Away2
Corners
Home14
Away0
Fouls
Home7
Away8

My pick Plymouth are having a ''mare at home against relegated Dagenham as well. Plymouth have had 13 shots on goal and scored none with the majority of possession (60/40), Dagenham have had 4 shots and scored 3!

Sometimes it just isn''t to be... but that''s why we love the game after all!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Unlucky Yankee but these things happen.[/quote]
Yes they do, Mr Tilson, in football in particular and I''m hoping they happen for us during the next few weeks.

Has anybody seen my old mate Lessingham since about 5pm ? [;)] Forest Green Rovers oh dear oh dear. [:(]. Meanwhile in other news Brighton won at 1/2. [:P].

Watching and taking it all in Tilly, thought about Barca also thought about Brighton, but in an attempt to go for it came up short in the Vanarama, remain confident of being in the mix in the table that matters come the final placings !

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Has anybody seen my old mate Lessingham since about 5pm ? [;)] Forest Green Rovers oh dear oh dear. [:(]. Meanwhile in other news Brighton won at 1/2. [:P].[/quote]I''m astounded that it took you until 5.41 pm to post this!  [:O]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Watching and taking it all in Tilly, thought about Barca also thought about Brighton, but in an attempt to go for it came up short in the Vanarama, remain confident of being in the mix in the table that matters come the final placings ![/quote]"The table that matters", lol.

I was checking with the Police and local hospitals that nothing untoward had happened to him broady before posting as i would never forgive myself for being insensitive. [:$]

Just spoke to him on the phone mate and when i told him what Halifax went and did his words were " Oh No " followed by an audible groan whatever that meant ? [*-)]