Sign in to follow this  
pete

Preference is for the Magpies

[quote user="julian hudson"][quote user="morty"][quote user="julian hudson"]Looks like it might be best to revert back to Mozilla for a browser.[/quote]Firefox is the only browser that works properly here[Y][/quote][:#]Done [Y][/quote]Ignore the first emoticon. I''m using a different laptop.

All is well Julian thanks. Yeh Mozilla works pretty well here, it can trip you up sometimes though, but generally ok 👍

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Julian,

Why is Vanwink so special?? What about me me me???[/quote]
Don''t let your mask slip, "Ron".
[/quote]

Bor, sorry don''t understand that. Please expand on the mask slipping! Pm me if you like, I promise I won''t challenge you to a fisty cuffs!!

As I said earlier, I believe you but with a certain amount of scepticism in light of your recent posts about anybody questioning our ability of staying up!

Why oh why though does a discussion on this site have to relate to likening people to parts of genitalia? Just grow up!

[quote user="julian hudson"][quote user="julian hudson"][quote user="morty"][quote user="julian hudson"]Looks like it might be best to revert back to Mozilla for a browser.[/quote]Firefox is the only browser that works properly here[Y][/quote][:#]Done [Y][/quote]Ignore the first emoticon. I''m using a different laptop.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Julian,

Why is Vanwink so special?? What about me me me???[/quote]
Don''t let your mask slip, "Ron".
[/quote]

Bor, sorry don''t understand that.[/quote]
"Mmm, OK I believe you! 😁😁"

Aah Bor, have just figured out that you think I''m that poster who calls Morty me me me! No sorry, not me, just thought it was apt!

[quote user="morty"]We''re all as bad as each other, deal with it.[/quote]

Morty, agreed, peace and love and all that!!✌✌💖💖

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Aah Bor, have just figured out that you think I''m that poster who calls Morty me me me! No sorry, not me, just thought it was apt![/quote]
Your denial has been noted.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Aah Bor, have just figured out that you think I''m that poster who calls Morty me me me! No sorry, not me, just thought it was apt![/quote]
Your denial has been noted.
[/quote]I didn''t think thats what you implied at all.Interesting.

[quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="morty"]We''re all as bad as each other, deal with it.[/quote]

Morty, agreed, peace and love and all that!!✌✌💖💖[/quote]
Very interesting.

Morty, now your just taking the pish!! 😂. OT I know but Barcelona have just scored their 6th tonight so that 14 goals in two, bloody two, games!!

[quote user="morty"]We''re all as bad as each other, deal with it.[/quote]

This message-board really would be dysfunctional if that were true. But it isn''t true, and repeatedly claiming it is true, as an excuse, still doesn''t make it true.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"]We''re all as bad as each other, deal with it.[/quote]

This message-board really would be dysfunctional if that were true. But it isn''t true, and repeatedly claiming it is true, as an excuse, still doesn''t make it true.[/quote]There are several people here easily as bad as me and bor, just slightly more subtle.There is also a $hit ton of hypocrites.

Nearly 30k posts by this tool most of which are just full of bile. The man must be extremely sad. To avoid reading these and avoiding the countless jibes in response I suggest you ignore posts from this moron. Without the oxygen of publicity he might go away back to his most favoured message board.

Can you see the irony of what you have just done, in bumping this long defunct thread?

The brilliant thing here is only Morty and I have replied to the OP in a thread which is now 53 or so posts long.  Everyone else has used it as an opportunity to sh*t-stir.
And yet Morty and I are often held up as two posters "ruining" this forum.
Think about that, if you are able to think.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Knew the man who lives on here would bite Within

2 minutes,and will again now .[/quote]I''m sat on my sofa watching the warm up for the Man City game, and browsing this forum.What point is it exactly that you are trying to make?