Sign in to follow this  
pete

Preference is for the Magpies

If we have to go down I hope Newcastle manage to stay up. Sunderland deserve to go this would be their fourth great escape after miracles from DiCanio, Poyet and Advocaat. Villa have gone after being bottom feeders for many years. Have a softer spot for the Geordies than for Fat Sam love to see him relegated at last. But it would be preferable if they both go down obviously.

No preference from me. Either club will be "too big to go down", next season''s Sky Sports darlings, lots of guff about their wonderful fan base and all that jazz. Meanwhile we will be largely overlooked until the local derby which will mean a stupid kick off time.

I can''t help but think you posted that just to get a rise Bor. Are you saying we are down already, kinda goes against all the posts you made about the ''pant wetters''. I am leaning towards my former opinion!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]I can''t help but think you posted that just to get a rise Bor. Are you saying we are down already, kinda goes against all the posts you made about the ''pant wetters''. I am leaning towards my former opinion![/quote][:D]

"Quick, quick, theres some guy disagreeing with that guy I don''t find funny any more, and who had a pop at me earlier, get involved with a smiley"

Morty, why start another bloody argument?? Just leave it, its becoming very very boring!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Morty, why start another bloody argument?? Just leave it, its becoming very very boring![/quote]

It isn''t. It''s extremely funny

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Morty, why start another bloody argument?? Just leave it, its becoming very very boring![/quote]Like the one you just tried to start with Bor, you mean?

Getting back on track, I couldn''t care less who goes down, as long as it isn''t us.

Was waiting for that reply!

I just pointed out Bors inconsistencies, did my reply mention you? I''m sure, actually knowing Bor I know he is capable of having a reasonable discussion and make his point eloquently without the help of others. Why do you have to make everything into an argument??

TBH Morry, I realise you like conflict on this site, why, I don''t know. I''m not going to spend my time on here having a game of who''s is bigger than who''s, it just becomes extremely boring for other posters. I will give you the last word and then we can move on.

Have a good night.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Was waiting for that reply!

I just pointed out Bors inconsistencies, did my reply mention you? I''m sure, actually knowing Bor I know he is capable of having a reasonable discussion and make his point eloquently without the help of others. Why do you have to make everything into an argument??

TBH Morry, I realise you like conflict on this site, why, I don''t know. I''m not going to spend my time on here having a game of who''s is bigger than who''s, it just becomes extremely boring for other posters. I will give you the last word and then we can move on.

Have a good night.[/quote][:D]Wow, someone has sand in his vagina!

I must have missed the point of this thread.

Entitled "Preference is for the Magpies", it appeared to be about the team people would want to stay up IF we are relegated.

Two people have given an opinion to the OP, being "don''t care".

Other posters have either missed the point or tried to stir the pot.

Yet the two posters answering the OP''s question are apparently "argumentative", "provocative" and "thread wreckers".

Has everybody overdosed on stupid?

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Morty, why start another bloody argument?? Just leave it, its becoming very very boring![/quote][Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Morty, why start another bloody argument?? Just leave it, its becoming very very boring![/quote][Y][/quote]Should I start a provocative thread instead, or maybe call out someone who doesn''t even post here anymore?You really can''t see your hypocrisy, can you?

Oh and well done on being "bored of the arguing" but continuing to stir the pot anyway.[:)]

Talking of hyprocisy and with reference to pot stirring by just posting a smiley................

Re: Money We Paid To Agents Since October Last Year.

Big Smile [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Talking of hyprocisy and with reference to pot stirring by just posting a smiley................

[/quote]

"Waaaaaaaah, I might be bad, but that morty and Bor are worse"

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Talking of hyprocisy and with reference to pot stirring by just posting a smiley................

[/quote]

"Waaaaaaaah, I might be bad, but that morty and Bor are worse"[/quote]
[:D]

[quote user="Vanwink"]Julian

Good evening to you[/quote]

Good evening to you, Vanwink.

Hope all is well in the Vanwink household.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Julian

Good evening to you[/quote]

Good evening to you, Vanwink.

Hope all is well in the Vanwink household.

Julian,

Why is Vanwink so special?? What about me me me???

[quote user="julian hudson"]Looks like it might be best to revert back to Mozilla for a browser.[/quote]Firefox is the only browser that works properly here[Y]

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Was waiting for that reply!

Have a good night.[/quote]
The thing is, there was no inconsistency.
The thread is about the team you want to stay up IF we are relegated.
I don''t want us to be relegated or believe we are already relegated, and unless you can find anything I have posted to the contrary then I suggest you take that at face value.
HOWEVER, in the context of the OP, which was about the team you would prefer to stay up, my answer was "not bothered" as I am really not bothered. 
I believe you are bright enough to understand this and don''t understand why you have chosen to stick your oar in, never mind encouraging the old fart with the God complex who is currently following me about dropping smileys here and there in lieu of anything worthwhile to say.
The conflict on this thread started with you.
Well done.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="julian hudson"]Looks like it might be best to revert back to Mozilla for a browser.[/quote]Firefox is the only browser that works properly here[Y][/quote][:#]Done [Y]