Sign in to follow this  
morty

Everton Tickets.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]I think most people will wait to see if anything hangs on the game especially at those prices[/quote]Played hard to get with myself initially over the prices. Especially as they only offer concessions to under 16 (and not under 21) so will have to pay full price for my kids.But decided to go anyway. I must want my head felt, went there earlier in the season for the cup game, quite a trek!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CANARYKING"]I think most people will wait to see if anything hangs on the game especially at those prices[/quote]Played hard to get with myself initially over the prices. Especially as they only offer concessions to under 16 (and not under 21) so will have to pay full price for my kids.But decided to go anyway. I must want my head felt, went there earlier in the season for the cup game, quite a trek![/quote]Glad there wasn''t a typo and you missed out the '' hard to get '' bit there.....[:D]

Got mine.  I think people have been spoilt by the Arsenal ticket prices !

No football after this for ages and it''s a Sunday.  I realise it''s a massive trek for home-based fans especially, but for me it''s a must-go game.

I was there for the cup game where we drew 1-1 in game time and the visit a couple of years back when Basso got an equalizer at the death.  So let''s hope we don''t need more than a point by then....