Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Score v Arsenal

3-0 defeat followed by 3 winnable games and hopefully a rousing finish.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Anything could happen as both teams have the potential to implode. Nothing would surprise me in this one, logic says a comfortable Arsenal win, but Norwich are overdue an away shock[/quote]

Very true, and the performance here is more important than the result, any points would be valuable obv, but this is the game of our last 4 where we''re least likely to get anything. The idea this could seal our relegation is nonsense.

[quote user="hogesar"]20-0.
I presume we''re playing negative f*ck top trumps?
[/quote]I can''t go higher than 20, you win[:(]

7-0.

All Arsenal goals either offside, handball, deliberately kicked by the ref, pens from blatant dives or a scoreboard error which the officials decide to honour.

At the final whistle the ref, linos, Richard Scudamore, Sky and BT Sport are seen in the centre-circle high-fiving each other, celebrating a job well done and exchanging brown paper bags stuffed with cash. Newcastle and Sunderland are offered byes (which they accept) and the Pools Panel determines home and away wins respectively. The Premier League officials then meet in Castle von Doom and decide that, actually, it would be for the best if the PL had two teams from the North East, not one or none and therefore resolve to fill the remaining two relegation places with Norwich City.

#conspiracy

(Back in the real world, head says 3-1 heart says 2-2)

Could be a Cricket Score if Bassong does his Ali Shuffle too many times.

Remember going to an FA Cup match at Highbury in Jan 1954 after City lost 4-1 to Shrewsbury then 2-1 to Exeter City then 4-0 to Newport County

Should have been a Arsenal win but we won 2-1 when the Arsenal side was full of Internationals inc Alex Forbes, Lishman, Cliff Holton, Jimmie Logie

Times change when you look back where these sides are now

Still 4- 0

I would just like to remind all readers that any combination of two numbers of nine or less can be "a cricket score".
e.g. 
0-0
9-0
0-9
So predicting "a cricket score" is really not predicting anything.
Yours pedantically,
Katie
xxxxxxx

[quote user="Eccles from Beccles"]Daly, was that the game where Forbes and Bobby Brennan were both sent off?[/quote]

Yes remembered Alex Forbes being sent off, forgot about Bobby Brennan, in the last few minutes an Arsenal player shot from around 10 yards out and Bill Lewis on the line just sticking his head in the way without flinching.

Poor old Bill another who suffered from dementia in his last years

Comeon realistically no one is expecting a win. We will do what we did at villa, palace, swansea, bournemouth when they werent on particularly very good form. We will lose, probably about 3-0. Giroud can''t hit a barn door so he will score, then Wilshere will come on and he Will score.

And just to top the day off Sunderland & Newcastle will both pick up points.

That''s my prediction, I know it''s negative but you know when something has an almost inevitable feel about it. Like we''ve been here before. The belief we can actually go out and get the win then you realise oh no its us, course we won''t win.

Anybody know if Russell Martin is fit, just wondering if AN will play three at the back with two wing backs, maybe Pinto and Ollsson or Brady though he was poor against Sunderland. IMO first goal will win the game, if we score it could kick off ugly against Wenger, if Arsenal get it then it could be a cricket score.

Yeah Russ is fit. He missed the last match with the flu but is back now

They use soap as lube behind bars (or so I''m told)

Not looking forward to Arsenal. Probably the least optimistic I''ve ever felt. But feck it. 0-0. Apoint that will get us nowhere.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]I think we will lose it, but I couldn''t resist a bet for a Norwich win at 12/1 [/quote]Yeah having some of that too lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SwindonCanary"]I think we will lose it, but I couldn''t resist a bet for a Norwich win at 12/1 [/quote]Yeah having some of that too lol.[/quote]Just got 13''s on bet365!

Hoolahan, Redmond and Jerome in. No RyBen. Bassong and Martin at CB by the looks of it. Hmmmm