Sign in to follow this  
If wed only kept Howie..

Keeping an eye on Sunderland / Newcastle

If we''d only kept Howie.. ~ [quote]Good news is that both Crystal Palace and Stoke are fielding strong teams..

As Crouch is getting a rare start he could do us a big favour today..[/quote]So how are Stoke starting with their strongest team if Crouch hasn''t played much this season? [:|]Never mind, I get the gist [;)]

Interesting that Alan Pardew has come out and said he''s ''desperate'' for Newcastle to stay up.... Hmmmmmmm. To counter that though he has said Crystal Palace will do a professional job this afternoon - I guess we''ll see won''t we? 🤔

If we''d only kept Howie..[quote]glad you got the gist - as "strong teams" and "strongest teams" mean different things.[/quote]But, despite suspensions and injuries, Stoke have no reason not to start with what their manager regards as his strongest team anyway.Did you think Hughes was going to field the youth team?

[quote user="Ginja"]So far so good, both Palace and Stoke looking good.[/quote]Means nothing unless they score.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Ginja"]So far so good, both Palace and Stoke looking good.[/quote]Means nothing unless they score.[/quote]Wouldn''t be the end of the world if both games were drawn, Ricardo.

At H/T both Palace and Stoke appear to hold the upper hand but it counts for nothing unless superiority is turned into goals.

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Peter Crouch plays his part in setting up Stoke''s opener.[/quote]YES!! [:D][Y]

I''m actually expecting Newcastle to finish above Sunderland, 36 & 35 points respectively. I think we''ll need to get a win at Everton on the last which is definitely achievable.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]I''m actually expecting Newcastle to finish above Sunderland, 36 & 35 points respectively. I think we''ll need to get a win at Everton on the last which is definitely achievable.[/quote]We''ll be on the beach before the Everton game [;)]

[quote user="Chip20"]I see your b*llocks and raise you a f*ck it!![/quote][:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Yes it''s in our hands but some help along the way would not go amiss.[/quote]

Awful penalty. I was about to say that was our help. It''s a match fix and pardew should be sacked after saying he wanted Newcastle to stay up.