Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Bring back lambert and culverhouse!

And so the carnage that will infest this message board tonight has begun. The first of many idiotic threads i am sure.For the avoidance of doubt i think we are relegated but to indulge in stupid statements will serve no purpose.

[quote user="alartz"]Bring back to good times. Get rid of this management team and the deadwood like bassong and co.

Start again in the championship[/quote]

lol Dont think they are friends anymore ? One lied about the other to protect his own career.

2nd worst manager in Villa''s history and took Blackburn backwards ?

[quote user="Mr Angry"]I''d have Lambert back-cleaning the bogs![/quote]

No no no - that would keep a decent person out of a job

Lamberts managerial career is all but finished. Back to managing in Scotland next season

[quote user="alartz"]Bring back to good times. Get rid of this management team and the deadwood like bassong and co.

They''re nothing without Gary Karsa.

No thanks. Lambert chose to leave. Struggled at Villa. Done notyhing at Blackburn.

Stick with what we''ve got and build. And FFS buy a striker that knows where the net is (every season we go into the Prem we fail in this area)

Sorry but IMO (fat and lazy, as some on here say!) Hoops would have tucked some of these chances away, because he''s a natural poacher.

Mbok may be a beast (as some on here say) but he''s scored less than Hoops did in Prem, and this season we''re much more attacking than under Hughton!

Let''s go with this, in the interests of science.
Can you please list all the "deadwood"?

As much as I am trying I can''t think of any deadwoods in the squad. Its not like we have an ASHley, an OAKly, or any form of BIRCH in the whole squad! Maybe I''m missing someone!