Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

City vs Arsenal match thread and lineups

Hoolahan subbed 😡😡😡😡

Giving possession away too frequently at the moment....makes the task of an equaliser so much harder.

[quote user="JF"]Hoolahan subbed 😡😡😡😡[/quote]Ridiculous. Hoolahan is the type of player that you''d want to play against Arsenal.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Hooly shakes his head as he goes off, and I have to agree. Without him there is no spark .[/quote]

Redders most likely to do something now.

I am struggling to see where Brady is tonight and i must say not for the first time in recent games. A shadow of his former self.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I am struggling to see where Brady is tonight and i must say not for the first time in recent games. A shadow of his former self.[/quote]Has to be dropped for the next game.Shouldn''t have started today.

Another away game and another defeat. Didn''t take our chances in the first half and haven''t had any in the second. Overall we have played well but to no effect. The story of our away record.

No complaints there. Played very well and need to take that into the last 3 games

I was expecting much worse. Thought it was a good performance and we were unlucky.

Not good enough in every third. As for the fans giving up first. I beg to differ. None of that side seem to give a shit. We have settled under the ideology of little old norwich. Waste of time playing our games in the prem.

Another game where we were the better team, but we didn''t have the quality in the final third. I feel the substitutes were also again too late. Looking forward to next season!

Good performance, terrible quality when it counted = relegation.

A game that typifies the season so far, sadly.

Plucky, but not enough quality where it matters.

I disagree about it being the story of the season. Today we gave it a good go, plenty of times we haven''t.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Another game where we were the better team, but we didn''t have the quality in the final third. I feel the substitutes were also again too late. Looking forward to next season![/quote]Looking forward to seeing the back of this one, that''s for sure.

Feel people are being a bit harsh.

We did well today and can''t fault the players.

IF we''d had played like that against villa, Sunderland, palace etc we''d have beaten them.

There the times the players have let us down not today