Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

City vs Arsenal match thread and lineups

[quote user="Samwam27"]Always feels AN goes for the line-up the game AFTER we needed that line-up!.

Oh well here goes![/quote]

Agreed Samwam.

Reminds me of the Two Ronnies Mastermind sketch "answering the question before last"

Really good performance from us so far, we''re getting decisions, 2nd balls are landing to us. This feels really weird!

We''d be ahead if Ospina was playing. but ffs where was this at palace or v sunderland?

Perfect half of football and really should be ahead

Not to bash, really, but I''m just interested what people think regarding Redmond. He''s had three or four chances, and whilst Cech has been good, he could be more clinical. Do people think we will lose him at the end of the season if we go down? I still don''t think he''s the finished article.

Arsenal can''t even be bothered to be half arsed. If we had someone that could score we''d be 1 or 2 up by now. Bassong is looking reasonably competent today. Perhaps he''s under instructions to hoof it.

Feel The Force wrote the following post at 30/04/2016 6:09 PM:

What a dire match. Just waiting for arsenal to score. It''s not much fun in the premiership is it. I''d rather watch us beating the binners any day even if it''s in the championship.

You''re either a troll or know nothing about the game

[quote user="JF"]Feel The Force wrote the following post at 30/04/2016 6:09 PM:

What a dire match. Just waiting for arsenal to score. It''s not much fun in the premiership is it. I''d rather watch us beating the binners any day even if it''s in the championship.

You''re either a troll or know nothing about the game[/quote]

Ok so it''s picked up in the last 10 mins but realistically this is only going to end one way.

Feel The Force wrote the following post at 30/04/2016 6:22 PM:

JF wrote:
Feel The Force wrote the following post at 30/04/2016 6:09 PM:

You''re either a troll or know nothing about the game

Ok so it''s picked up in the last 10 mins but realistically this is only going to end one way.

No it''s been the perfect away display against a top club all half. We really should be ahead

Good first half performance..even sherwood having to admit it!!

Let''s keep it up, even a point could be vital for morale let alone the actual point itself.

Never seen such a big guy roll around so much - obviously devastated that Bassong had messed up his facial hair.

We can do this. We need to do this.

Perhaps, if we had played with the positivity and intent of Redmond, we''d have taken the game to Palace and Sunderland. But finally Neil learns from his mistakes at the Emirates of all places.

The same for the second half....and the rest of the season......we always play well against the big boys it''s those around us we have struggled with.......Man City, United! Liverpool, Arsenal, West Ham we ve taken points from them all but fall when we need to beat the struggling sides!

Great first half. Hopeful!

KB wrote "Just glad to see Til is still with us after his silence during the days of debating the Hillsborough verdict."

lol

Highland Canary wrote the following post at 30/04/2016 6:27 PM:

Perhaps, if we had played with the positivity and intent of Redmond, we''d have taken the game to Palace and Sunderland. But finally Neil learns from his mistakes at the Emirates of

I''d add to that, that had our most influential player, Hoolahan been playing instead of being left out for the hopeless Naismith we probably would have more points on the board

[quote user="Feel The Force"][quote user="JF"]Feel The Force wrote the following post at 30/04/2016 6:09 PM:

Ok so it''s picked up in the last 10 mins but realistically this is only going to end one way.[/quote]What have Arsenal done for you to make that assumption? You should realise that an Arsenal victory would be no great surprise, so forecasting that wouldn''t win you a punter of the year award.On the other hand, if we go on to win you''re going to feel silly and disappear again.

[quote user="Feel The Force"][quote user="JF"]Feel The Force wrote the following post at 30/04/2016 6:09 PM:

Ok so it''s picked up in the last 10 mins but realistically this is only going to end one way.[/quote]Are you happy now?

Completely undeserved lead. One chance one goal. Again we pay for our lack of threat in front of goal