Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

I've worked out how our season will turn

Would he be technically available for selection for us?

There are a few others up and down the divisions who will also be free after next weekend.

Surely he would have had to have been registered in the squad, as a Premiership player?

Ah Morty, you answered my question in a round-a-bout way. He would not have been included in the 25 man premier league squad so on that basis, no. BUT, he is still under 21 so doesn''t count! So actually its not answered! Is he eligible to play?? Who knows!! [Head spinning, confused icon] here!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Ah Morty, you answered my question in a round-a-bout way. He would not have been included in the 25 man premier league squad so on that basis, no. BUT, he is still under 21 so doesn''t count! So actually its not answered! Is he eligible to play?? Who knows!! [Head spinning, confused icon] here![/quote]I don''t have a definitive answer, but gut feeling says no, probably.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Well you seem certainly unsure like me![/quote]Well without having any kind of total knowledge of the rules I am relying on precedence, and I can''t recall a similar thing happening before.