Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Who was your MOTM today

Only saw the game on tv today, thought Howson was excellent in mid field very committed performance and some good forward runs but my MOTM was Redmond, got into dangerous positions, took on and beat his man on occasions and it took a top quality save to keep out his shot.

Shame he didn''t score.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Howson

Honourable mentions to Pinto and Olsson[/quote]It was one of those games really where most players had a good one, difficult to pick out who was MoM.

Yep, struggling to pick out an eminant performer, Redmond at a push and as Bor said honourable mention to Pinto, thought he did well apart from one ricket!

Howson had a great game and would be my MOTM. As has been said they all played well, that''s what makes it such a hard pill to swallow. But, onwards and upwards, we have three winnable games coming up and if we can continue to play like that we will be in with a good chance of staying up.i would be feeling a lot more depressed if we had played badly yesterday!

Plenty of good performances today and certainly Howson had a good game. I''d go for Redmond as our MOTM though as it was a good return to form after some indifferent displays recently. If he can do the same for the last three games it could make all the difference.

Unfortunately I fear you may well be right should we go down. However if we perform as we did yesterday 9 pts ain''t out of the question. As for MOM I agree with all of the above Redmond and Howson outstanding. Pinto for me was the surprise. Thought he did really well and should we end up getting relegated he should nail the RB position which is what we have been crying out for

"Pinto for me was the surprise. Thought he did really well and should we end up getting relegated he should nail the RB position which is what we have been crying out for."

Ditto.

If we do go down I''ll predict that he''ll quickly become a fan''s favourite. He has that sort of style and he''s a grafter.

If we survive then I''m not so sure. Would need to see a bit more of his defensive qualities exhibited. He did defend at his best since arriving though.

Redmond my MoM. I thought Jerome played well and worked hard, but his efforts on goal were a bit unconvincing. NR was slightly unlucky, but only slightly as they were both decent chances after all.

I didn''t realise until I read it this morning that Wellbeck''s shot was deflected off Bassong, whilst Ruddy''s dive was just a fraction short of reaching the ball.

One day soon we''ll get the breaks.

I thought Redmond had an excellent game. The whole team seemed up for it which of course they should if they''ve any hope of staying in this League.What a pity they couldn''t produce this sort of form against some of the lesser lights earlier in the season which case we''d probably have been safe by now

Howson, but Wes, Redders also as good.......to me Howson always looks better when Wes is playing, not sure if they suit each other''s game.