Sign in to follow this  
pete

Culverhouse anyone?

The coaching staff needs serious attention we have been poor all season. Same corner routines all season, no inventiveness at free kick routines. Fitness also seems to be a problem. We need to add to or replace coaching staff a suggestion would be for the appointment of Ian Culverhouse in this role. Under Lambert and Culverhouse we went the entire 90 minutes with plenty of late goals. Yes dismissed at Villa for bullying but maybe a bit of bullying may be just the answer.

We need to address this problem Alex Neil doesn''t seem to have realised is a major concern along with player recruitment.

[quote user="Herman "]Shane Sutton is free at the moment.[/quote]I wonder what the reaction would be if they were all told to clear off, have babies and their bums were too big![;)]

He was sacked for bullying ? evidence given by Lambert. Either this guy is now unemployable or Lambert is a liar ?

"OldRobert"

"Herman "Shane Sutton is free at the moment.

I wonder what the reaction would be if they were all told to clear off, have babies and their bums were too big!

The defenders would cry. The midfield would go and hide. While the strikers would try and punch him but miss.

It''s only taken 15 thousand posts. With that hit rate I could be the next Michael McIntyre.

He is far from employable as he is assistant manager at Dagenham and Redbridge. I was talking to him today after their home win against Crawley. He indicated as I suspected there was more to the "bullying" tag than meets the eye!!!!!

[quote user="Bradys Teeth"]He is far from employable as he is assistant manager at Dagenham and Redbridge. I was talking to him today after their home win against Crawley. He indicated as I suspected there was more to the "bullying" tag than meets the eye!!!!![/quote]Well he kinda would say that really?So he was accused of bullying, and subsequently dismissed. Surely if there was something wrong there would have been some kind of tribunal hearing?