Sign in to follow this  
firststeps

That penalty at St James!!!

No, good save and very fortunate to have been given!

You know what else really peas me off, there was a time where a goalkeeper could not jump forwards off his line and gain an advantage by being closer to the penalty. Darlow easily jumps two or 3 yards forward.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]No, good save and very fortunate to have been given![/quote]Sarcasm being the lowest form of wit Ron?

Not really, was a s**t pen but the keeper read it well!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Not really, was a s**t pen but the keeper read it well![/quote]It was hit so slowly Ron, you or I could have been reading a book and saved that![;)]

Looks like Pardew succeeded in getting his messages on to both penalty taker and keeper: both seemed to have followed instructions.

We''re well past hoping other results go our way. You make your own luck and currently we are making none!

Did we expect anything else after Pardew said he wanted Newcastle to stay up, very unprofessional me thinks.

Still possible for Palace to go down, distracted by the cup, lose their last two games and it could happen. 🤔

As they pointed out on ''Goals on Sunday''  Defoe put his penalty in the same place as Cabaye''s the difference being one goalie went the right way the other got it wrong. Just our luck !

Should be investigated if you ask me.

Cabaye had also said pre match that he hopes Newcastke stay up. That plus him being ex Newcastle and Pardews comments and links to Ashley. Whole thing stinks.