Sign in to follow this  
Murphy and the Bricks

Call me crazy

I bet you think a team like Leicester can win the Premiership too you crazy fool!

Anything is possible, go put a £5 on it.....might make a few quid and a double celebration.

Do you actually have a life Morty ? - you know like actual normal people , with wives and children and hobbies and all that ? No ? Thought not

If we beat Everton and Watford theres a chance with results going our way we stay up. Funny thing is Sunderland also play both those teams and I see them getting 4 points minium. I see us going down on goal difference. Id be more positive but it really depends on the results Sunderland get and Newcaslte final game

[quote user="Ashwood"]Do you actually have a life Morty ? - you know like actual normal people , with wives and children and hobbies and all that ? No ? Thought not[/quote]Who the fuck are you, and whats your problem?

[quote user="firststeps"]Ummmmm... to beat teams you need to demonstrate the ability to score!?[/quote] That sums it up perfectly!

Think Wellbeck has scored as many in his 6 or 7 games as Mbokani has all season!

Where was Bamford at the weekend?

If Mbokani was playing well why was he dropped

Our strikeforce has been an embarrassment all season!

[quote user="Ashwood"]Do you actually have a life Morty ? - you know like actual normal people , with wives and children and hobbies and all that ? No ? Thought not[/quote]But to answer your question, yes I have a fantastic life cheers. I had a lovely day out at Arsenal yesterday with my kids. Football is my main hobby, I follow my team, Norwich City, home and away, as often as I can.That okay?

[quote user="Ashwood"]Do you actually have a life Morty ? - you know like actual normal people , with wives and children and hobbies and all that ? No ? Thought not[/quote]
My hobby is starting online arguments.
I also like romantic walks along the sea shore, and covering my own insecurities by abusing others from behind the safety of a computer keyboard.
We seem to have lots in common.  Call me.

Yes 9 points would definitely keep us up, as would 7. It would be the greatest of escapes to survive from here. I was quite confident that we could take something from United after of performance yesterday, but United looked pretty decent today. At least Fellani should be suspended for the match after his assault on Huth

After watching Man U today I would say beating them certainly isn''t outta the question. Seeing the likes of Fellaini, Lingard & Rojo certainly gives me some hope.

Keeping Martial quiet is half the battle.

Watford and Everton are certainly beatable to. Watford been on terrible run since xmas. I know they beat villa but who apart from us haven''t beaten them lately. Not a bad time to be playing them. A team there for the taking.

Everton have had a poor season. Hopefully being on holiday and the unrest between the fans and Martinez will go in our favour. Hopefully the likes of Stones, Barkley, Mccarthy & Lukaku take it easy before the euros.

[quote user="Samwam27"]That sums it up perfectly!

Think Wellbeck has scored as many in his 6 or 7 games as Mbokani has all season!

Where was Bamford at the weekend?

If Mbokani was playing well why was he dropped

Our strikeforce has been an embarrassment all season![/quote]Even though our strikers haven''t been prolific, we have scored enough goals this season to stay up.It''s been letting them in, particularly in games that we were either ahead or level with not long to go, that has been the problem.As has been proven time & time again, you only need to win 1-0 to get 3 points or draw 0-0 to get 1 point.

But I still think we can survive by beating Man Utd, Watford and Everton!The important part of that is our next match, if we beat Man U. The confidence will be up and we could go on, and win the next two.

We''ve got a chance, get behind the boys and give it the best.

Shocking the way people on here are trying to undermine the fans and support.

I actually think that we will survive if we beat Man Utd, Watford and Everton.Sadly, I''ve seen this movie before and we will win the home games, then bottle it on the last day.