Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

All still to play for!

Are Sunderland and Newcastle better teams than us, I don''t think they are, we can do this!

[quote user="mr footy"]Are Sunderland and Newcastle better teams than us, I don''t think they are, we can do this![/quote]Hmmm, don''t push it too far[;)]

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]I can see us winning the last two but to do the double over United is a big ask![/quote]A point against Utd? Would 7 be enough maybe?

[quote user="mr footy"]I repeat,if we win 3 games we will stay up,this is not going too far.[/quote]The point about not thinking Newcastle and have better teams than us, is maybe stretching it a bit far. But good optimism, nonetheless[Y]

7 points, job done. That gives us 38 points. Anything less than a point a game over the season and we deserve to go down!

I love the optimism lads I really do

and yes 3 wins would keep us up.

But we have only won 7 games all season to believe/hope we can suddenly produce 3 on the bounce is pushing the boundaries for even the must ardent of yellows ?

Its seems unjust I know having spent only 5 of the 36 rounds to date in the bottom 3 compared with Newcastle''s 26 and Sunderland''s 32 BUT can anyone ever remember us actually securing our safety on the final day of the season......I cant and in fact can only recall some catastrophic last day collapses when we managed to secure relegation from the jaws of relative safety !

I suppose we can take hope from the 84-85 season when we finished our league campaign with an away win at Chelsea which left us 4th from bottom and a comfortable 8 points above Coventry City, however the later still had 3 matches to play and so with 9 points available and us on the beach quite literally they set about reeling us in winning all 3 which included a emphatic 4-1 win in their final game at home to the already crowned league champions Everton

c''mon City lets not despair...we believe (well at least dream)

Of course we can stay up and of course we can win them three games - but will we is a different matter

It''s possible Bomber and with our crowd united behind the boys they stand a better chance😃

This is not what ''the meeeja'' want to hear.

Relegation this season is all about the demise of Villa and the sinking of a club from the north-east.

Norwich City are a complete irrelevance in the footballing world and as good as relegated in the eyes of the so-called experts.

If we match Sunderland with 3 wins unless our top goal scorer with 5 improves we still will go on goal difference.