Sign in to follow this  
?

Kodi/Android users heads-up!

Hi folks, been doing some more research and have found a couple of Android builds which are well worth checking out! The first one is for Android only but it is the best imo . UKTV now is the app, no need for Kodi to watch it just straight downloads on to your android device. Download the apk from http://www.uktvnow.net/download.php. You will need to also download MX Player which is a free app and is found in the Google play store.

The second one can be used by either android or Apple users. This one is called Live Stream Player, again available at the Google play store or I beleive Apple play or whatever it is!nThis one is a little more complicated and at the moment doesn''t have sky channels but one advantage is that you build your own channel playlists so it is unique to your requirements!

Both Apps have been demonstrated in his own unique way on Youtube by joenobody, the video names start with ''Amazing Live TV app'' and ''The greatest Live TV app''. Just a word of caution, he likes to use profanities, A LOT!

Any questions, pm me and will try to help!

OTBC

Anyone who wants to pay for HD streaming could do worse than look at Offside Streams and the Kodi plugin. I hear it works almost flawlessly for all matches.

Not heard of that one Ian will check it out. The above two are totally free BTW. One other thing I have found out this week is I am led to believe Premier League Pass is finishing at the end of the season and as yet has not been replaced. My guess is its tied up to the Overseas rights package and the current one is obviously ending.

Have to say my firestick has been a tremendous buy,I looked yesterday and there were 100 matches being played throughout the world all available... I actually prefer the American broadcast''s of the premier league to sky ,the adverts are more entertaining 😂

👍👍

UKTV now has a stand alone Firestick build as well.

There are quite a few builds for Firestick, I don''t know much about Spitfire as have never used it only know that it was released in January I think. But I don''t think there should be anything stopping you from side loading UKTV Now as well. Another nice thing about UKTV now is that it has an accurate EPG, taken straight from Sky, very useful!

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]At the risk of sounding very stupid Ron, whats an EPG?

thanks in advance.[/quote]
Electronic programming guide, like the tv guide, it lists the current and scheduled shows that is available on each channel.