Sign in to follow this  
he

Chelsea vs Tottenham

Absolute rubbish refereeing in that game. Almost all og the teams players should have been sent off during the game. Norwich and Sunderland got fined for a little fight. Chelsea and Tottenham should be kicked out of the league in comparison.

Congratulations Leicester, btw [Y] Can only be a good thing for the game [Y]Doesn''t stop me from being terribly jealous mind [:)]Yeah, the standard of refereeing right across the Premier has been pretty dire all season.

Clattenberg was horrendous last night.  If he''s one of the best in this country, it shows how bad the standard of refereeing is.

Spurs were a disgrace last night. Probably the most petulant display I''ve ever seen from a team. Could have easily ended the match with 8 men

[quote user="JF"]Spurs were a disgrace last night. Probably the most petulant display I''ve ever seen from a team. Could have easily ended the match with 8 men[/quote]I think that''s the point JF, Spurs should have ended up with 8 on the pitch.  Clattenberg chickened out.