Sign in to follow this  
apprentice

TEAM FOR WEDNESDAY

Who do you think "worthless" should pick on Wednesday, should he stick with the same shower  from Saturday or should he finally give some of the youngsters a chance.  I don''t think they could do much worse.  I cannot underhand why he has had Rossi Jarvis on the bench and he still hasn''t introduced him in two games that were completely lost from an early stage.  If you aren''t going to give someone there debut then when the heck are you???? All I keep reading about is how this club "gives youngsters a chance" yeah right "no chance" under the current regime.  We are still talking about young Shackell and young Henderson they are now MEN of 20 and 21.

My prediction for team of Wednesday

No chance from Saturday!!!!! 

if it was me i would but this team out.

captain canary

munby  d.smith  m.jones  splat the cat

doncaster cullen gough  hoy

adams   waller

THIS TEAM WOULD BE PROUD TO WEAR THE SHIRT OF NORWICH CITY MORE THAN THE RUBBISH WE HAVE AT THE MOMENT.

WARD
COLIN
DOHERTY
DAVENPORT
DRURY (IF FIT - IF NOT THEN CHARLTON)
MARNEY
HUGHES
JARRETT
HUCKERBY
ASHTON
MCVEIGH

SUBS
LEWIS
ROSSI JARVIS
RYAN JARVIS
SHACKELL
HENDERSON

I don''t think there is anyone else apart from Fleming & Green is there? Oh and damn well play 4-4-2. With conviction. And the fans cheer as loudly as they can (I know - this will be hard given the last week).

from the confines of his padded cell and stright Jacket worthy will probably put Gallagher and Ward up front with Joe Lewis just behind them!

jas