Sign in to follow this  
KoromaCrab

We've got O'Neil...

... Gary O''Neil...

...I just don''t think you understand..

...he''s got a driving ban...

...he''s better than Zidane...

...we''ve got Gary O''Neil.

[quote user="OldRobert"]Excellent Morty!Yes [Y][/quote]Cheers Bob, aye, it was a good day out[:)]

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Gary O''Neil has been good this season but the fact that we have to sing this song about him is a bit laughable.[/quote]Why?

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Gary O''Neil has been good this season but the fact that we have to sing this song about him is a bit laughable.[/quote]

Don''t particularly understand what''s laughable about singing a song about a player who''s performing well.

No one is making you sing anything, surely? GO''N has been a nice surprise this season - I thought he''d look old, slow and poor but far from it.

[quote user="Bradley Johnsons left foot"][quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Gary O''Neil has been good this season but the fact that we have to sing this song about him is a bit laughable.[/quote]

Don''t particularly understand what''s laughable about singing a song about a player who''s performing well.[/quote]Yup.Pretty much that.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bradley Johnsons left foot"][quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Gary O''Neil has been good this season but the fact that we have to sing this song about him is a bit laughable.[/quote]

Don''t particularly understand what''s laughable about singing a song about a player who''s performing well.[/quote]Yup.Pretty much that.[/quote]He''s shown as much, if not more, determination than most.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Bradley Johnsons left foot"][quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Gary O''Neil has been good this season but the fact that we have to sing this song about him is a bit laughable.[/quote]

Don''t particularly understand what''s laughable about singing a song about a player who''s performing well.[/quote]Yup.Pretty much that.[/quote]He''s shown as much, if not more, determination than most.[/quote]Very much so. Every team needs a workhorse. A Bradley Johnson or a Gary Holt. Someone to do the dirty, unappreciated work.

That Arsenal video was excellent.

The song was good and even better when you knew the words.

I thought they were singing that O’Neil was better than his dad (… Martin O’Neill, ho,ho).

Anyway think he owes us from the madness at Stoke, not done enough to make up for that IMHO.

[quote user="Curious Canary"]That Arsenal video was excellent.

The song was good and even better when you knew the words.

I thought they were singing that O’Neil was better than his dad (… Martin O’Neill, ho,ho).

Anyway think he owes us from the madness at Stoke, not done enough to make up for that IMHO.[/quote]I thought they were singing "He''s got a head band" rather than "He''s got a driving ban" to begin with.Which also would have worked.

[8] 
Since you''ve been away,
Our defence has been a mess,
And I miss your ginger hair,
And your war cries in the press
Won''t you come back over,
We need three wins out of three - 
Why don''t you come back,
Gary Doherty?
Doherty?
[8]

I wasn''t sure of the words either-I thought it was: