Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

If we get relegated Alex Neil needs to be sacked

He may of got us promoted through the play off final but this year he hasn''t done anything for us. He may as well move on at the end of the season back to Scotland where he cane from!

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your recent suggestion, we will keep it on file.

Yours,

The /dev/null Team

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Dear Paul,

Thank you for your recent suggestion, we will keep it on file.

Yours,

The /dev/null Team[/quote]
[:d]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]What was AN''s win percentage in the championship, does anybody know?[/quote]I''m pretty sure it was roughly the same as Adams [:|]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]What was AN''s win percentage in the championship, does anybody know?[/quote]
We won 17 out of 25 games.
Very good record, obviously.

Always impressed by trolls who get their post-count beyond 100.  Takes real dedication.

hogesar wrote the following post at 2016-04-18 6:45 PM:

mrs miggins wrote:

What was AN''s win percentage in the championship, does anybody know?

Some of you are becoming as bad as those idiots down the road who thrive on historical stats!

AN''s win percentage in the championship is history, gone, forgotten, it''s what''s happening now that matters, and it ain''t good.

Because he won a few champ. Matches, doesn''t mean it will happen again, ask Mike WALKER!

Burnley kept their manager and have done alright. I believe he would get us back up again and would like him to stay as the seeds of failure were sown when we failed to strengthen adequately in the summer. I don''t blame AN for this.

People who immediately cry out for sacking the manager when things aren''t going so well are the real idiots in my view.

The simple fact is we don''t have the quality in the squad: 2nd cheapest in the league. The effort has been there, the ideas have been there, it has always been individual quality where it has fallen over. Timm Klose singlehandedly made a difference to that and things were turning around, now he''s out of action and we''ve had it.

AN has done a good job with the resources at his disposal. Fact is that you can''t polish a turd.

[quote user="City 2nd"]hogesar wrote the following post at 2016-04-18 6:45 PM:

mrs miggins wrote:

What was AN''s win percentage in the championship, does anybody know?

Some of you are becoming as bad as those idiots down the road who thrive on historical stats!

AN''s win percentage in the championship is history, gone, forgotten, it''s what''s happening now that matters, and it ain''t good.

Because he won a few champ. Matches, doesn''t mean it will happen again, ask Mike WALKER![/quote]
Do you suffer from cant-read-in-context-itis or something?
His win percentage in the championship was probably brought up by miggins because the OP was discussing the idea of sacking him if we get relegated. If we get relegated, we''ll be in the Championship (it''s the league below the Premier League. Think of it as 2 minus 1 or something). When we''re in the Championship, AN''s win percentage is relevant.
Also, did you capitalise Walker for any particular reason? Is that the word you chose to shout? Because if you''re wanting to create the impression of emphasis in what you said, the word''s history or forgotten would probably be the best to go for. I''d say forgotten because you probably should have ended your sentence after that word, too.

hogesar wrote the following post at 2016-04-18 8:29 PM:

City 2nd wrote:

hogesar wrote the following post at 2016-04-18 6:45 PM: mrs miggins wrote: What was AN''s win percentage in the championship, does anybody know? We won 17 out of 25 games. Very good record, obviously. Some of you are becoming as bad as those idiots down the road who thrive on historical stats! AN''s win percentage in the championship is history, gone, forgotten, it''s what''s happening now that matters, and it ain''t good. Because he won a few champ. Matches, doesn''t mean it will happen again, ask Mike WALKER!

Do you suffer from cant-read-in-context-itis or something?

His win percentage in the championship was probably brought up by miggins because the OP was discussing the idea of sacking him if we get relegated. If we get relegated, we''ll be in the Championship (it''s the league below the Premier League. Think of it as 2 minus 1 or something). When we''re in the Championship, AN''s win percentage is relevant.

Also, did you capitalise Walker for any particular reason? Is that the word you chose to shout? Because if you''re wanting to create the impression of emphasis in what you said, the word''s history or forgotten would probably be the best to go for. I''d say forgotten because you probably should have ended your sentence after that word, too.

YAWN.

There is not a cat in hell''s chance that AN will be sacked if Norwich City are relegated, and that is exactly as it should be.

There is a distinct possibility he may offer his resignation, but it would be rightfully refused.

A shake up of the coaching staff/scouting team?....now that''s another matter altogether........

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Burnley kept their manager and have done alright. I believe he would get us back up again and would like him to stay as the seeds of failure were sown when we failed to strengthen adequately in the summer. I don''t blame AN for this.[/quote]

Blast me I find myself agreeing with Bor!!!!

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Don''t be surprised, I tend to grind people down until they can''t be ar$ed to argue any more.
[/quote] At the risk of being accused of disliking you i think the use of the word argue as opposed to debate says a lot don''t you ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Katie Borkins"]Don''t be surprised, I tend to grind people down until they can''t be ar$ed to argue any more.
[/quote] At the risk of being accused of disliking you i think the use of the word argue as opposed to debate says a lot don''t you ?[/quote][:D]