Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

A chef, a failed MP, a writer, an Actor, a Nephew and a yes man.

The board of Norwich City Fc.

Perhaps someone can show me the business person, or football person in that lineup who''ll take the risk to establish us as a premiership side?

Or we can continue to invest in relegated players, inexperienced managers and never have to take a risk as long as we continue to YoYo....

Top level change has to come....

Easy to be a critic though, isn''t it?

Delia, Michael and David have been in football/business for a long time. Maybe they will. Or are you really asking who is RICH enough to take us to the next level?

Unfortunately, many people (especially Norwich fans) revel in pointing out others'' "mistakes", whilst leading a life of mediocrity (at best) themselves.

We are where we are. Win our last three games - and make no mistake, we are capable of doing so if we keep clean sheets, and I would be shocked if we don''t stay up.

The post mortem can begin at the end of the season.

[quote user="Syteanric"]The board of Norwich City Fc.

Perhaps someone can show me the business person, or football person in that lineup who''ll take the risk to establish us as a premiership side?

Or we can continue to invest in relegated players, inexperienced managers and never have to take a risk as long as we continue to YoYo....

Top level change has to come....[/quote]

I like yo-yo''s, especially the ones that light up, they great in the dark.

By taking a risk we could, for example, offer a higher wage to attract quality.

The risks are players wanting financial parity, or a risk of relegation leaving a financial dent.

Leicester attracted Kante, Stoke Xhakiri, Swansea in recent seasons have taken risks on Michu, Gomis and Bony and very much reaped the rewards.

This is just one of a possible resolution... find a player and say to him "we''ll break the wage structure to bring you here, if you keep us up we''ll sell you to Chelsea/Man City/Liverpool" he spends the entire season shop windowing himself. We stay up, sell him, do the same again.

We want established long term premiership football, can soneone explain how the current regime will give it to us?

[quote user="Syteanric"]By taking a risk we could, for example, offer a higher wage to attract quality.

The risks are players wanting financial parity, or a risk of relegation leaving a financial dent.

Leicester attracted Kante, Stoke Xhakiri, Swansea in recent seasons have taken risks on Michu, Gomis and Bony and very much reaped the rewards.

This is just one of a possible resolution... find a player and say to him "we''ll break the wage structure to bring you here, if you keep us up we''ll sell you to Chelsea/Man City/Liverpool" he spends the entire season shop windowing himself. We stay up, sell him, do the same again.

We want established long term premiership football, can soneone explain how the current regime will give it to us?[/quote]

I thought you wanted a yo yo.

Herman... 2 of Davids previous employers have parted company with him. As for Delia/MWJ they are supporters, absolutely no question of that and i''d argue with anyone who questioned their loyalty to the club!

However, the last 21 years we haven''t acheieved what they''ve said they wanted to do. Stay up! They''ve always been fine figure heads but football people? Or able to cope with what''s needed to run a top level sports team? I''f say no.

Yes we could be Leeds or Charlton...but equally we could be Watford or Swansea... if we always do as we''ve always done, we''ll always have what we''ve always had.

Omg, someone needs to tell David McNally and co. that it''s simply about "taking a risk" and attracting a top player.

So so easy when someone puts it like that.

[quote user="Syteanric"]Herman... 2 of Davids previous employers have parted company with him. As for Delia/MWJ they are supporters, absolutely no question of that and i''d argue with anyone who questioned their loyalty to the club!

However, the last 21 years we haven''t acheieved what they''ve said they wanted to do. Stay up! They''ve always been fine figure heads but football people? Or able to cope with what''s needed to run a top level sports team? I''f say no.

Yes we could be Leeds or Charlton...but equally we could be Watford or Swansea... if we always do as we''ve always done, we''ll always have what we''ve always had.[/quote]I don''t want to be any of those teams, I like being Norwich City.

I think it''s time for new ownership but unfortunately they don''t want to sell

[quote user="Syteanric"]By taking a risk we could, for example, offer a higher wage to attract quality.

We did his name was Steven Naismith

We want established long term premiership football, can soneone explain how the current regime will give it to us?[/quote]

[quote user="Syteanric"]Ian... what makes Stoke, Swansea, even Bournemouth, more attractive to a player than Norwich?[/quote]It''s probably the schools and broadband speed.

Gotta love an attempted insult! 😂😂

Usually people resort to those when they have got nothing else.

I''d enjoy my evening more if you''d tell me what you expect of Norwich?

Are you kidding? With the exception of Swansea, who have hardly pulled up any trees this season, those clubs are owned by multi, multi millionaires (and/or billionaires).

I''m as gutted as the next fan at how the season has gone, but lets not s*** on people who have done a good job to get to this level. For every Bournemouth there is a club that used to be massive who are stagnating at a lower level than us.

[quote user="Syteanric"]Gotta love an attempted insult! 😂😂

Usually people resort to those when they have got nothing else.

I''d enjoy my evening more if you''d tell me what you expect of Norwich?[/quote]

I''m not going to tell you as I don''t want you to enjoy your evening more, so there!

[quote user="morty"]Actually bor pretty much called it right.[/quote]
I despair of these pant-wetting supporters who need a pat on the head while being told it''s all going to be okay.
We have a board of highly successful people including a former Chancellor of the Exchequer who is now "a failed MP" because we fought gallantly but lost by one goal away at Arsenal.
Sometimes I think we have Championship level fans, and with a bit more investment we could buy some f*cking backbone.

[quote user="Hull Canary"]Someone needs to be held accountable for a very very poor season I not sure who but there does need to be a blood sacrifice[/quote]

I vote it''s you.