Sign in to follow this  
The Doc

Super, super Danny Crow

Well done to the lad for scoring 5 goals in 4 for the posh he seems to really be showing signs of being a great player at nationwide level all at only 18.

But I give even more praise to worthy for his charitable efforts to improve the fortunes of Peterbourgh by genorously letting them have one of our brightest young players absolutely free. I suppose it''s the least they deserve after they gave us Drury and McKenzie. It''s not like we needed any young exciting players in the squad and with our collosal squad size and players such as Thorne and McKenzie in the team I doubt he would''ve ever got a look in the first team. But don''t worry if he does really set the world alight I''m sure we could buy him back for a couple of million, it all makes perfect business sense you see!

The only conclusion I can draw from our management of youth players is that worthy clearly hates kids!

For the record Danny is actually 19 years old, but still a good player, didnt get much of chance at Norwich.  Agree with your comments Worthy hates kids.