Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Score v Man utd

Decent display v Arsenal but alas still 0 points. Hopefully someone will find a goal from somewhere, desperate times.

1-1

but Villa to beat Newcastle.

I''m not sure that the fact that they still have a chance of getting into the top four and Euro qualification, which seems to be Van Gaal''s obsession and may even be fundamental in sealing his fate, is an advantage to us or not.

They are a youngish side and do not always respoond well to pressure, especially on their travels. Rooney is not yet back to his best aswell.

With an FA Cup final in the bag let''s hope their minds are now firmly set upon this.

It could go any way, IMO, but if we win it it might well be decisively as it all depends upon what Man. U. turn up.

Norwich ? Man. U. 1

Furthermore, I would wish for the same starters as for the Emirates game with no Naismith and no Jarvis.

My only reservation is with the Jerome/Mbokani conundrum. Overall I prefer Mb and feel he has more goals in him, but Jerome played well against Arsenal.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Furthermore, I would wish for the same starters as for the Emirates game with no Naismith and no Jarvis.

My only reservation is with the Jerome/Mbokani conundrum. Overall I prefer Mb and feel he has more goals in him, but Jerome played well against Arsenal.[/quote]Would agree re Jerome, created space for Redmond, who should also start!

Heart says 2-1. Head says 1-2. Could go either way. Don''t think United will get top 4 so we can put final nail in that for them. Can''t call it. Martial could be the difference. Future best player in the world I reckon.

If we can keep Rashford, Martial and Lingard quiet or they have an off day I think we have a decent chance of getting something from the game.

I agree with the above re starting the same team we did against Arsenal as I think it gets the best out of our most talented players. However, the one area of United’s team we may be able to exploit is Daley Blind’s lack of height. It might prove fruitful sticking Mbokani on him and getting runners in behind. It may not be pretty but if it gets results who are we to judge!

Sure I saw a stat too, that Man U really aren''t great away from home this season, too.

[quote user="morty"]Sure I saw a stat too, that Man U really aren''t great away from home this season, too.[/quote]

They''re 11th in the ''Away Table'' below the likes of Stoke, Southampton and Everton so not the sort of form you’d usually expect of them away from Old Trafford.

[quote user="Bradley Johnsons left foot"][quote user="morty"]Sure I saw a stat too, that Man U really aren''t great away from home this season, too.[/quote]

They''re 11th in the ''Away Table'' below the likes of Stoke, Southampton and Everton so not the sort of form you’d usually expect of them away from Old Trafford.[/quote]This all clearly points to an easy Norwich win then[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bradley Johnsons left foot"][quote user="morty"]Sure I saw a stat too, that Man U really aren''t great away from home this season, too.[/quote]

They''re 11th in the ''Away Table'' below the likes of Stoke, Southampton and Everton so not the sort of form you’d usually expect of them away from Old Trafford.[/quote]This all clearly points to an easy Norwich win then[:)][/quote]

We beat Southampton at home who have a better away record than Man U so by the laws of averages a comfortable 2-0 victory is on the cards!

[quote user="Bradley Johnsons left foot"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Bradley Johnsons left foot"][quote user="morty"]Sure I saw a stat too, that Man U really aren''t great away from home this season, too.[/quote]

They''re 11th in the ''Away Table'' below the likes of Stoke, Southampton and Everton so not the sort of form you’d usually expect of them away from Old Trafford.[/quote]This all clearly points to an easy Norwich win then[:)][/quote]

We beat Southampton at home who have a better away record than Man U so by the laws of averages a comfortable 2-0 victory is on the cards![/quote][Y]

Man U gunning for Europe, we''ve lost our last 3 and scored 0, facing impending doom, Man U back to nearly full strength, Norwich players crocked left, right and centre... Fans favourite Fellaini banned...

1-0 Norwich

Hope going out to win the game rather than not going out to not lose it

2-0

Cannot see Newcastle dropping any more points and Sunderland only dropping 2

We''ve not hit the net for the last three games and we can''t defend, I''m going for a 4-3 win, an exciting game with a United player being sent off!

Not really sure why I feel compelled to differentiate between a heart felt prediction and an actual one, probably just cos I''m a nice bloke, but heart says a City win, prediction 3-1 victory for Man U.

4-1 win.

Redmond hat-trick that will earn him a move to Southampton and a bullet header from Bassong that cannons in off the crossbar.

Bobby Charlton to grab a late consolation for the Red Devils.

[quote user="OldRobert"]2-1 City.  Not prepared to give up.  OTBC.[/quote][Y]

Nobby Stiles getting sent off in the 2nd minute for taking the puss out of Redmonds haircut

City 6-0

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Full tilt, no f*cking about.
3-2 Norwich City.
[/quote]Can you mind your effing and jeffing please?This is a family forum.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Katie Borkins"]Full tilt, no f*cking about.
3-2 Norwich City.
[/quote]Can you mind your effing and jeffing please?This is a family forum.[/quote]
I''ll mind my f*cking effing and f*cking jeffing if you mind your f*cking happy clappy apologist b*llsh*t.
Deal?

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Katie Borkins"]Full tilt, no f*cking about.
3-2 Norwich City.
[/quote]Can you mind your effing and jeffing please?This is a family forum.[/quote]
I''ll mind my f*cking effing and f*cking jeffing if you mind your f*cking happy clappy apologist b*llsh*t.
Deal?
[/quote]Deal[:(]