Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Beating Manchester United could destroy our club!!!

If you think this scenario through....
We beat Man Utd 5-0 tomorrow, but ultimately it is in vain because we still are relegated.
However, based on that thrashing, the board decide Neil is the right man for next season and keep him on.
In the summer, we lose Klose, Mbokani, Howson, Ruddy, Olsson, O''Neil, Redmond, Jerome and of course Naismith.
We have another shambolic summer transfer window and fail to sign anybody at all.
We end up getting relegated from the Championship again with Neil Adams in charge after Alex Neil is sacked in April after a 3-2 home defeat to Milton Keynes Dons.
McNally gets a bonus.
It could happen, and I may have forseen it.  Persuade me otherwise.

Are you on Spice Katie

Be a bit of a job to lose 3-2 at home to MKD in The Championship as they will be playing in Div 1 football next season

Y''all can quote this for truth this time next season, I don''t care.
The thrillsurge of being a righteous negative dude is all I need.

To persuade you otherwise Katie, MK Dons have been relegated from the championship to League 1, so we wont be able to play them next season whatever happens to us.

You never know, us and MK Dons could get to the FA Cup semi finals and they decide not to play them at Wembley making OP''s situation perfectly plausible. Best be on our guard if we get to 4-0 up tomorrow!

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]If you think this scenario through....
We beat Man Utd 5-0 tomorrow, but ultimately it is in vain because we still are relegated.
However, based on that thrashing, the board decide Neil is the right man for next season and keep him on.
In the summer, we lose Klose, Mbokani, Howson, Ruddy, Olsson, O''Neil, Redmond, Jerome and of course Naismith.
We have another shambolic summer transfer window and fail to sign anybody at all.
We end up getting relegated from the Championship again with Neil Adams in charge after Alex Neil is sacked in April after a 3-2 home defeat to Milton Keynes Dons.
McNally gets a bonus.
It could happen, and I may have forseen it.  Persuade me otherwise.
[/quote][url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM0tzshqCb4[/url] [:|]

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]This is a lesson in dong your research before trying to be clever.......[/quote]*sniggers*dong.....[A]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]This is a lesson in dong your research before trying to be clever.......[/quote]

[Y][/quote]
[:D]

"Ooh, he got a detail wrong" say the pedantry police.
I bet your ancestors were on the deck of the Titanic muttering "well, it doesn''t look like a rock to me.  It can''t be, there are no rocks this far north."
Very disappointing.
Dear oh dear etc.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]"Ooh, he got a detail wrong" say the pedantry police.
I bet your ancestors were on the deck of the Titanic muttering "well, it doesn''t look like a rock to me.  It can''t be, there are no rocks this far north."
Very disappointing.
Dear oh dear etc.
[/quote]With a bit of "Ooh look there is something someone is pointing out that a poster who once had a go at me, got something wrong, I''ll jump on that bandwagon" thrown in.[:D][Y]