Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

Never thought i`d say this , but

Cast your minds back to worthy`s 1st game in charge ( all be it on trail ). it was in them dark old days... boxing day away to QPR...

We were a team fighting to stay in this league, and playing dreadful football, but that day was the turning point, we won 3-2 and under worthy we climbed to mid table saftey..

The following season saw us turn things round, and reach the play off`s...

With high hopes we went into the next season, only to finish just short of the play off`s...

The following season was going nowhere, until we got hucks and co, then we reached the promised land...

The promised land seemed a step to far, but at the time i did`nt blame worthy, even though i did`nt agree with his signings...

I went into this season with very high hopes, a top two spot was there for the taking...

Even though we had a very dodgy start, i still thought that it was just a matter of time until we clicked and climbed the table..

Well here we were again away to QPR, and even though we did`nt have our best team out, i still thought we were a match for them...

How wrong i was...

This performance was so bad, it took me back to them dark old days, the days i`d never thought i`d see again...

So, even though i admire what worthy has done for this club since he took over, i am now thinking he has took us as far as he can, and even though it will be sad for him to go on such a low note, i think its best for the club at the end of the day...

THANK YOU FOR EVERTHING WORTHY, but its time for a change...