Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

Team for Man Utd

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]The movement of the whole team off the ball is woeful. Two strikers with 50 pence heads. Sorry not good enough.[/quote][Y]It was indeed.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Nuff Said"]COMETH THE HOUR, COMETH.....oh....

Bamford [:(][/quote]
Thank f*ck he''s only a loanee, complete and utter waste of space
[/quote]Crying out for Naismith IMHO[/quote]I think divine intervention would have been more likely to change that game. Ho-hum. Fifth level of grief it is then.

Lol, Howson injured for the season now as well! Can we throw the towel in now, it''s just embarrassing to be honest.

I thought, and said, after the Southampton win in January i thought City were good enough to gain 10 points from their last 19 matches, but looks  like they will not even manage that. Thank good ness we are finally in the last week of this wretched season, with confirmed relegation just days away. Just been perplexed and shaking my head for months at so many fans who week in week out thought this team were good enough to stay up.Well Alex Neil has a huge 3 months ahead of him, in fact a mountain to climb. So many players in this club need moving on, and restricted finance to buy to much new quality. He has to realise now, after seeing this group of players for a full season in the Prem, that a big big overhaul is needed.Those expecting a not to hard top six finish next season are going to be disapointed, this group of players are not good enough. Its time the young ones played, even if it means mid table finish, as the Bassongs and Martins will only give us that in anycase.Today was old players with no desire, no idea, and more worryingly, supposedly a young 34 yr old manager who can gee up players to give 100% on the pitch. To many games  it has been anything but.