Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

Team for Man Utd

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]It has been a very good away performance so far, but sadly we are playing at home.[/quote]
(Y)
Biggest issue I see today is how blunt we look in attack, commentator is spot on, a real lack of belief when we get into the final third.

too slow in the build-up,, Redmond seems scared to run at their defence.hopefully more commitment in 2nd half.

Well this is a bit of a shitshow isn''t it. Completely uninspiring! You''d think both teams were 10th and 11th in the table.

This game should be massive for both clubs, but it looks more like a mid table end of season nothing game, neither side seeming to give much of a sh*t

What a joke. This lot don''t deserve premiership football at all. Complete embarassment. Hope we can sell off some of this rubbish and bring a few kids theough, get some pride back in this club.

[quote user="alartz"]With both teams on this pitch. If there''s another 180 mins they still wouldn''t score.

0-0 all day long[/quote]Sadly not

Bassong, again. Story of our season summed up in this single game, mistakes at the back and toothless up front. Massive sweeping changes needed this summer, from board room down.

was out for the first part of the game so had to make do with the Radio.... Dean Ashton said it best.. Seb Bassong THINKS he''s Franz Beckenbaur.... I think he''s more Franz Ferdinand...Sell him in the summer and let some other sucker get hoodwinked into thinking he''s actually a good defender.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="alartz"]With both teams on this pitch. If there''s another 180 mins they still wouldn''t score.

0-0 all day long[/quote]Sadly not [/quote]

Forgot about the usual mistake from the bloke that''s had more relegations to his name than anyone in the leagues.

F**k him off the useless tool and jerome too. Couldn''t hit a barn door wide open

[quote user="Nuff Said"]COMETH THE HOUR, COMETH.....oh....

Bamford [:(][/quote]
Thank f*ck he''s only a loanee, complete and utter waste of space

Couldnt make it to day was working to late, and boy im glad i didnt what a shower of cr*p.

And as usual the 2 suspects from both ends of the pitch hopeless Cameron and awful Bassong .

Were we really fighting for our premiership lives, it looks like a pre- season friendly.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Nuff Said"]COMETH THE HOUR, COMETH.....oh....

Bamford [:(][/quote]
Thank f*ck he''s only a loanee, complete and utter waste of space
[/quote]Crying out for Naismith IMHO

You certainly wouldn''t think we were fighting for our lives.  Shockingly insipid under the circumstances.  The only positive for me was Pinto, who I thought was excellent.