Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

Errol Croassan - applause

Minutes applause tomorrow! why not a minutes silence, much more respectful, meaningful and dignified. Disappointed to say the least!

Probably the only applause there will be tomorrow. Surely you don''t want to deprive us of that? [:^)]

It''s certainly been a bad week for us. First Errol Crossan dies, then the less well known Errol Croassan.

It started with a Kiss, or ISWAK for all you tuned in viewers with a knowledge of health issues in the County 👍

For me it should be applause for people who got to live a rich full life and lived well into old age and silence for premature deaths and victims of tragedies.

But it should be down to the family imo. I''d personally want the applause. Regardless, 27''000 people applauding the life you lead for a full minute is a great tribute.

[quote user="Paul"]Minutes applause tomorrow! why not a minutes silence, much more respectful, meaningful and dignified. Disappointed to say the least![/quote]
Oh my god, tell me you are at least on day release only.

Can''t get much more disrespectful than getting someone''s name wrong Paul 😳😳😳

[quote user="Herman "]Wasn''t he in Hot Chocolate?[/quote]

Nah that was Errol Brown mate.. showing my age a bit ;)

[quote user="Vanwink"]It started with a Kiss, or ISWAK for all you tuned in viewers with a knowledge of health issues in the County 👍[/quote]That song always reminds me of Alan Partridge.

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]For me it should be applause for people who got to live a rich full life and lived well into old age and silence for premature deaths and victims of tragedies.

But it should be down to the family imo. I''d personally want the applause. Regardless, 27''000 people applauding the life you lead for a full minute is a great tribute
.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]A shame we didn''t have a big screen as they could have shown a few clips from the cup run.
[/quote]

As we both know Norfolk, we wont have much longer to wait ...

McNally probably waiting for Bang & Olufsen to reduce the TV''s screens in their closing down sale